• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) "Which RE 2 Scenario is For You" Silly Quiz

Which scenario is for you?

• Claire A

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Leon A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Claire B

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Leon B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Murrdogg93

I decided on making a fun, silly little assessment to determine which individual scenario is your most ideal fit. Only 2 questions to ask yourself.

Do you prefer Long Range or Close Range combat?

Claire's weapons benefit from ranged combat. SLS 60 fewer shots promote demand for precision. Grenade Launcher is excellent at a distance, but not great up close since it's single shot. MQ 11 is great if you're accurate at a distance, since it's great at dismemberment to zombies to run past & killing G Creatures, but doesn't have stopping power. Spark Shot has great range, but bad up close due to its charge burst. Quick Draw Army's fast shooting is great long range precision damage, but slow reload speed makes it bad up close.

Leon's weapons are all more beneficial in close quarters. Matilda's 3 round burst is easier to hit at close range. Shotgun obviously is a close range weapons. Magnum is great stopping power if they get close. Flamethrower has limited reach, so it's definitely good for up close damage. M19 has fine reload speed, which makes it practical for up close combat.

Do you naturally plan out your actions or prefer to play and take action as you go?

In my experience, A scenario is great for those who meticulously pick up all resources & plan out their next move. The police station isn't completely invaded & chaotic, compared to B scenario. I actually have quicker times in A scenario with my playstyle.

B scenario is much more chaotic, with the police station more overrun at the start. This situation seems fitting for those who like to go on instinct or improvise, able to react quicker in the chaos. Also a couple areas in the Sewer have an extra zombie or two along with the typical enemies.

Long Range+Plan Moves= Claire A
Close Range+Plan Moves= Leon A
Long Range+Improvise= Claire B
Close Range+Improvise= Leon B

Last edited:
Top Bottom