• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Jill you prefer?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
After getting some opinions on which Chris model people prefer I thought I'd pick Jill next. Because we all know she has changed possibly the most of all characters.
Which Jill from any RE title did you like the most? Do you think she looks better as a brunette or blonde? What's the outfit you think she looked the best in?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
She definitely looked the best as a brunette and I loved both of her STARS uniforms and her BSAA uniform. As for personality, I loved Nemesis Jill. She was still as amazing as Resident Evil Jill but she had a little more personality and there wasn't all of this: "Don't you trust your partner?" junk from Resident Evil 5.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
REmake Jill all the way... DATASS....and DAT HAT....

images

Jay

K.I.N.G.
@Magnolia Yeah, where's our tough badass from RE1/3. Outfit wise I like her original BSAA too and her remade one in RE5. As for hair it varies. She doesn't look bad as a blonde though lol

@Story LOL. You find some of the funniest pictures. We can all agree Jill had a nice booty though ;)

@VP-70 Aww cmon lol

@Mr Sunshine Yup, her original hair style cool.

Ever since her upgraded appearence in REmake she has pratically been identical in the following games except for Revalations. Her personality is still the same from what I remember she just had different circumstances. She lost her pigmentation in her skin and hair in 5 but it was still Jilly. With that said I loved RE3 Jill, total badass.

My pick is any Jill but RE1 1996 Jill.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Ever since her upgraded appearence in REmake she has pratically been identical in the following games except for Revalations. Her personality is still the same from what I remember she just had different circumstances. She lost her pigmentation in her skin and hair in 5 but it was still Jilly. With that said I loved RE3 Jill, total badass.

My pick is any Jill but RE1 1996 Jill.
Yup. Jill gets considerably lighter to the point you can almost see her veins o-o

Top Bottom