• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where did S.T.A.R.S Bravo hang out?

O(+>

It's not the greatest thread in the world but I just thought about it after watching some Youtube vids of RE2 and 3 and wishing I had a PS1 set up to play them again :(. S.T.A.R.S Alpha team had their office in the RPD Precinct. So...where did Bravo team go? Did they have to stand in the corner?

*Wesker glowers at Chris' desk*

"CHRIS!!!"
"what?..."
"...um...tidy up!"
"what? you want ME to tidy up when yours is the worst here...and we all know you have Rebeccas picture in there you sick fu..."

*Wesker hits desk*

"CHRIS!!!!!!"

And so began the Wesker/Chris hate storyline

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
Hmm... not sure to be honest. If I took a guess, maybe the East Office? (Through the Blue doors in RE2). There are many desks and computers in there, with a seperate office. Maybe the seperate office belonged to Enrico. Just a guess though :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz

"CHRIS!!!"
"what?..."
"...um...tidy up!"
"what? you want ME to tidy up when yours is the worst here...and we all know you have Rebeccas picture in there you sick fu..."

*Wesker hits desk*

"CHRIS!!!!!!"

What is all that from?

O(+>

greaterbadass;71055 said:
Hmm... not sure to be honest. If I took a guess, maybe the East Office? (Through the Blue doors in RE2). There are many desks and computers in there, with a seperate office. Maybe the seperate office belonged to Enrico. Just a guess though :)

Ah, that is a good guess.
And that Wesker/Chris convo I made up btw :)

O(+>

*Brad Vickers takes off, dogs attacks the team, except Chris, who raises his hand*

"NO!! DON'T GO!!"
*Weskers' torso gets ragdolled by dog, like a fluffy toy*
"CHRIS!!"

*Jill and Barry find blood near the fireplace*
"I hope this isn't Chris' blood..."
*Wesker quickly opens door*
"CHRIS!!"
*slams*

Hollow-Words

Haha, the Office was so filled already I guess theres only 3 possible place for Bravo team!~~~

1- The rooftop, but you don't see it cause the helicopter crashed at their desk!!!

2- That little store room behind that operations room

3- The corner of some room, but is sadly moved away because Leon was coming and they needed the corner for snacks~~~

Anyways, I love your little convo's, I should think of one here~~~ or make a new thread with this mini convo's =p~~~

Mr Sunshine

O(+>;70918 said:

"CHRIS!!!"
"what?..."
"...um...tidy up!"

*Wesker hits desk*

"CHRIS!!!!!!"

Hahaha! That's funny! I'll make one up too if you don't mind!

--------------------------------------------------

Wesker: Ok, we've lost contact with bravo team. Our mission goes like this... huh? Is everybody here?

Jill: Joseph is on his way. He had to feed his dogs.

Chris: Barry. Where's Barry?

Jill: I think he's trying to escape from his wife. She don't want to be left alone again.

Wesker: Ha! There's no point in hiding from your wife! He is only delaying the inevitable!

:lol:

judled

in the books it says that the 2 stars teams share the same office but since they work different shifts theres enough space.

O(+>

Sure, everyone join in with what they think happened in the Wesker/Chris story of hate. It kinda makes sense that the office was shared but that must be a bastard for full staff meetings though.

*Wesker gathers everyone*
"Alright, everyone come to my desk"

*Enrico looks over*
"You mean my desk"

"...I'm sorry?"
"That's my desk"
"Ah, but im Captain of ALPHA team, so that means..."
"It's my desk"
"NO IT ISN'T!"
"Yeah it is, a lot of that's my stuff."
"OOOH, oohhh look at me, i'm Enrico, I take over peoples desks with my crap, la laa laaaaa"
*Wesker scrurries papers and documents all over the desk*

"He keeps Rebeccas picture in there too"
*Rebecca springs up from chair*
"WHAT?!"

*Both Enrico and Wesker look at Chris*
-in unison- "CHRIS!!!"

*They look at each other...*
"It's your desk"
"No, it's yours"
"It's his desk everyone, it's been established, he said it has his stuff, he's the perv"

And so, the story has been told as to why Wesker REALLY shot Enrico. Get your own desk people.

Wesker_xSTARSx

As the Captain of the S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team, I can tell you exactly where the Bravo Team's office was... Next to the trash dumpster behind the R.P.D. Department building which consisted of Enrico's crappy broken desk and some old lawn chairs.

Top Bottom