• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Where Can I Find An RPG?

Carter478

Hey, I was wondering where locations of RPG's would be in the game. I just finished Chapter 7 and had to do it in a time limit and I missed out getting the RPG I saw and I think I really need one for the last boss because I am playing on Hell mode.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I think you might find one more, though I'm not sure. I know that boss is hard, I had a hard time on normal.

Carter478

Oh Yeah. I finally was able to get one not long after. The boss was then easy to beat so I was able to finish it on Hell mode :) Really love Revelations I hope the 3DS gets another RE game

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Oh Yeah. I finally was able to get one not long after. The boss was then easy to beat so I was able to finish it on Hell mode :) Really love Revelations I hope the 3DS gets another RE game

Should I feel awesome about beating the final boss on Hell difficulty without a rocket launcher? Because I certainly didn't feel awesome after taking a couple of hours just to defeat him XD

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
I came into this thread expecting to be giving advice on good Role Playing Games, didn't realise you meant rocket launchers xD

Reactions: Hel
Top Bottom