• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are they now?

Pig Demon

Why does capcom keep introducing good characters and throwing them away?

Rebecca
Billy
Manuela
Carlos
Barry
Hunk
Sherry

All characters I liked and probably will never see again. :( They all disappeared and were never seen or mentioned again(in the storyline). They could be used to advance the plotline of a game so easily. Manuela and being the only survivor of the T-Veronica virus. Sherry the daughter of Willaim Birkins.

bruno

Chief Researcher
There are so many threads about this. Anyway, here's what I think:

Rebecca - Working for a military organization as medic
Billy - Living in some 3rd world country hiding from authorities
Manuela - Under custody of the USA Government. She may have died due to the virus, unless the Government was able to control it (the only known ways are to keep changing certain organs or cryogenic suspension)
Carlos - Kept working for the UBCS until the fall of Umbrella (otherwise, he'd be scentenced to death). After that, he may have joined a South America military group.
Barry - After the Mansion Incident, he took his family to a safe location. He reunited with Chris to discuss ways to expose Umbrella's secrets to the world. When they heard Jill was caught in the Raccoon City outbreak, he took a chopper to go rescue her, contacted Carlos, and took them out of the city. Then Chris decided to go to Europe. Willing to spend more time with his family, he got back to them, and joined a local police/military force.
Hunk - After Umbrella's end, he retired (he seemed to be quite old by 1998).
Sherry - Under the custody of the USA Government. Wesker was able to get G-virus antibodies from her body through spies in the Government (possibly Jack Krauser).

L

Lurker
Sherry - Under the custody of the USA Government. Wesker was able to get G-virus antibodies from her body through spies in the Government (possibly Jack Krauser).
This would be a pathetic story line. Krauser was an idiotic character who, if you played your cards right, had 10 minutes of screentime. That's like having Metal Gear Solid only showing Grey Fox for 10 minutes. He was in for about that time, yes, but at least he was memorable.

bruno

Chief Researcher
That has happened, but now that I think of it, it couldn't be Krauser, unless Wesker only obtained the G-virus antibodies between 2002 and 2004.
Krauser was unfamiliar with BOW's until 2002, and he was the one who found Wesker to get to know more about the BOW's, and then he joined the 3rd Organization.

I actually liked Krauser. There are characters with less screen time, for example, Morpheus. And in TDC you get to play the whole "Operation Javier" as Krauser.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They all died when I took over the world and searched for the forgotten members of the RE cast just to find fun ways to kill them all...I kept Rebecca alive though...If ya know what I mean XD

bruno

Chief Researcher
This
They all died when I took over the world and searched for the forgotten members of the RE cast just to find fun ways to kill them all...I kept Rebecca alive though...
and this
They all died when I took over the world and searched for the forgotten members of the RE cast just to find fun ways to kill them all...I kept Rebecca alive though...If ya know what I mean XD
have two very different meanings... If you know what I mean:cool:

Top Bottom