• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your scariest game ever?

hunterseeker

Games like Resident Evil make me jump at times but do not continuously scare the crap out of me, so I'll be shivering in fear.

I find the Silent Hill games more scary, but still not continuously scary throughout.
Although some of it, can scare the hell out of me.

Only one game that does that to me throughout is:
Siren Blood Curse

It's extremely gory, the enemies look ultra scary and make noises/voices like from the Evil Dead film.
And there's a lot of hiding,sneaking and stealth type action to be done in the game, cos if your found out either your dead or it gets extremely extremely scary.
It's rather like the pure evil atmosphere of Evil Dead/Evil Dead 2 films minus the funny parts.
So your trembling the whole way through it.

Mirrorman

Id have to say Dead Space, i rented it for a couple days and every time i played, i just abt crapped myself

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm not sure. Some old old game with a name I no longer remember, or Half Life or RE4.

dark_zero

Dead space id have to say but i never actually played it my bf did and he sure jumped a couple of times

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The sacriest game I have ever played so far was Condemned 2: Bloodshot. The first level was extremly creeply, I was about to make a you know what in my pants. The second level was still creepy. I will say almost every level was scary, but the game was not as scary as Condemned: Criminal Orgins.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
dark_zero;59254 said:
Dead space id have to say but i never actually played it my bf did and he sure jumped a couple of times
Isn't that one of them aliens games.
Now when I mention aliens, I can't help thinking of System Shock. I have not seen it with my own eyes, but I've heard about other people jumping into the roof. :)

BIGHARD CHEATER;59255 said:
Condemned 2: Bloodshot.
Totally unknown to me, but the name alone could scare the crap out of any undead. :lol:

teal27

Meh, I don't really like scary games, so I'm not even sure how I ended up at this forum, lulz. Something about RE 5 pulled me in, but it's scariness/gore level is low enough so it doesn't bother me . . .much.

It's the only horror game I own, thus, it's the scariest game I own.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was to young and afraid to play the Resident Evil remake, when I first got it I had to watch my friend complete it before I could play it lol I was just too spooked out to play it on my own for the first time, awwrh I was only young though lol.

That was the first bit of horror I was introduced to, after that I watched alien and it went on from there lol

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I made a poll about this not so long ago, lol

For me, it's REmake, SH (original) and F.E.A.R. 2

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here is another game that kinda gives me the creeps.

SAW the Video game - This game is kinda of creepy. You are trying to find out who jigsaw is and you have to find a way out of the aslyum. Graphics are good, enviroment dark, crazed people who never learn to shut up, fast paced to the death mini games, traps everywhere, and a whole lot of stuff. This game is like a blend of Silent Hill Homecoming, Condemned, and SAW.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'd have to say Silent Hill has always been scary to me...especially the first one. The little demon children with knives *shivers*

Top Bottom