• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What's the strangest thing that you have encountered in RE6?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I have encountered some pretty weird sights in my recent plays:
Zombies ignoring me
Strange path finding
Headless zombies biting me
Teammate spontaniously dying on the ice ski thing (forgot the name)

What's the weirdest thing that you have come across?

P.s. I recently made a fail / blooper montage
These contain the examples I mean plus more

MissDomino

Premium
I've seen a lot of strange things on RE6 but the strangest by far was Chris floating mid air in a seated position, piloting an invisible VTOL.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Headless zombies still doing something.

That's nothing special. In RE4, I blew off a Ganados' head and he managed a cheap shot before dying. Same thing happened in RE5.

I can't really think of anything strange that's happened to me, other than the headless enemy thing.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i don't find the headless being able to injure you after they inevitably fall weird, it happens quite often (in RE5), unless you get out of their way. to be honest, if you don't want to get attacked by a headless just get out its way or line of view (errrrr.....lack of, you get the idea). simple as that

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
My game glitched and i could not see anything black....On Leon's Campaign i played chapter 2 and three like that...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Every now and then, at the end of a Mercs game or just before a cut scene, the characters will go into T-pose and start spinning.
I remember when that first happened to me, I was like WTF!? Its funny how that is scarier than half the things in RE6.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The strangest thing I encountered was on the last level of Chris's campaign where you have to repeadtly press a button to climb up. For some reason, Chris got stuck and started spinning in circles.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
omg I love how their arms are all stretched like elastics lol. weird. The strangest thing I encountered was in the cathedral as helena. I already play with the brightness on full, but I guess one of the filters glitched and everything got so bright it was like looking into the sun if you looked at a shiny part of the floor lol. It almost hurt to play but didn't stop till I killed Lepotitsa n left the cathedral. =/

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
In chris's campaign when your running away from the Helo Piers Died on me (AI)

And when i pressed continue it automatically showed piers drowning again and repeated till i clicked No

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
yeah headless zombies and dead zombies (they started dead lol) are the worst. The ones that get me are the ones about to pounce, usually i counter but whatever reason i go for a shot with magnum, clearly hits it, then it continues to eat me, partner can't hit it off (they repeatedly whack B three times doing the hit off animation) zombie wont hit off cos hes dead lol, after he finishes munching he turns to dust and combo goes up 1 kill .

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I just had another kinda funny strange event the other day.
I was playing as sherry in Jakes campaign chapter 4.
I melee attacked a machine gun javo and pushed him off a ledge then jumped down directly on top of him.
He was lying down when I was dropping but at soon as I landed on him he teleported to his feet, began shooting me and then droppe down dead after firing about 10bullets.

Darkness

Infected
i don't find the headless being able to injure you after they inevitably fall weird, it happens quite often (in RE5), unless you get out of their way. to be honest, if you don't want to get attacked by a headless just get out its way or line of view (errrrr.....lack of, you get the idea). simple as that
If memory serves me, the headless majini that attacked you in 5 were ones that got decapitated halfway though swinging a weapon. This would actually makes logical sense because they are no longer controlling themselves, the momentum of their swing carries the attack.

In RE6, the headless zombies that attack you make absolutely no sense because they do biting animations. Blood squirts out where their teeth would have been biting you, but they have no head, and therefore no teeth to bite with. That's why i think it is a bit more annoying in RE6.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
If memory serves me, the headless majini that attacked you in 5 were ones that got decapitated halfway though swinging a weapon. This would actually makes logical sense because they are no longer controlling themselves, the momentum of their swing carries the attack.

In RE6, the headless zombies that attack you make absolutely no sense because they do biting animations. Blood squirts out where their teeth would have been biting you, but they have no head, and therefore no teeth to bite with. That's why i think it is a bit more annoying in RE6.
It's annoying but i think what's the most annoying is that Instant Death crap if your mid grab by a zombie or a boss like Debroah or Lipotisa and your health reaches zero it automatically kills you with an animation

I've lost track how many times this has happened to my friend and I on "No Hope"

Sometimes this happens in Jake's They just try to stab you on chris's

Top Bottom