• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats next for Capcom after RE3?

Zacmac90

Assuming Re3 follows in Re1 and 2's footsteps and is a success, should Capcom give the REmakes a break for a while and focus on the new Resident Evils to come or should they continue to ride the wave of momentum Re2 brought and take on another classic game or even a different non RE game?

Turo602

The King of Kings
Well, I'm pretty sure they have multiple projects in development. Just because one team is working on a remake doesn't mean another isn't working on a sequel, or another isn't working on a spin-off at the same time. I would however like to see more IPs use the RE Engine like Dead Rising and even Dino Crisis, should they ever revive, reboot, or remake them.

Zacmac90

Well, I'm pretty sure they have multiple projects in development. Just because one team is working on a remake doesn't mean another isn't working on a sequel, or another isn't working on a spin-off at the same time. I would however like to see more IPs use the RE Engine like Dead Rising and even Dino Crisis, should they ever revive, reboot, or remake them.

Dino Crisis with 2019/2020 graphics would be cool, only played the first one so idk the story too well..as for Dead Rising never felt they needed it but i like the first two DR so i could live with it. Either one would be make a good choice if you get burnedd out by RE

Top Bottom