• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Whats In Your Archive?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
So when you go into Item Management then Organize, What Items do you have?? =P Ive been busy...

Fully Tuned: M92F (HG), H&K P8 (HG), SIG P226 (HG), M93R (HG), Ithaca M37 (SG), VZ61 (MG), Hydra (SG), AK-74 (MG), S75 (RIF) H&K PSG1 (RIF), S&W M29 (MAG), S&W M500 (MAG)

Not Fully tuned: M3 (SG), Jail Breaker (SG)

Infinite Ammo: AK-74 (MG), H&K P8 (HG), LongBow

Other: G.launcher (ACD), Stun rod, Bulletproof vest x2, Melee vest x2

Ammo and Health:

Handgun ammo - 382
Machine gun ammo - 323
Shotgun shells - 207
Rifle ammo - 173
Magnum ammo - 30
First aid spray - 9
Herb (G+R) - 21

:pirate:

Morphosis

Me, the following:

Fully Tuned: M92F (HG), Hydra (SG), H&K PSG1 (RIF), S&W M500 (MAG), M3 (SG), MP5, L. Hawk (MAG)

Not Fully tuned: M93R (HG) (Not much cause i dont keep weapons i dont intend to get infinite ammo)

Infinite Ammo: M3 (SG), PSG1 (RIF), Gattling Gun (USLS), S&W M500(MAG), Ithaca M37 (SG)

Other: G.launcher (all kind of ammo), RPG 4

Ammo and Health: Herb 6(G+G) 8(R+G), Egg 18(W), 22(B), 17(G), ammos loads, dont remember....

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I typed all mine from off the screen lool Ill update it when ive got some new stuff >=)
You have loads of eggs! lol Ive hardly had any of them I never kill chickens or snakes, haha you bully. =P joking.

You got lots of inf ammo! =D
Thats what I need! lol

Morphosis

RE5.;28604 said:
I typed all mine from off the screen lool Ill update it when ive got some new stuff >=)
You have loads of eggs! lol Ive hardly had any of them I never kill chickens or snakes, haha you bully. =P joking.

You got lots of inf ammo! =D
Thats what I need! lol

I never killed a chicken! hhahahhaah Snakes only two cause it bit me first!! LOL
I got eggs on the famous 3-1 chapter, on the little island right in the middle of the map, with loads of chicken, i wait for them to lay eggs! I put Sheva in attack mode (thanks again for teachin me), then i go watch tv, and everytime a chicken lays a egg, Sheva picks it up for me. And on Amateur level, Gold eggs comes out more often! ohohohohohhohoho

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha do the chickens keep laying eggs then if you just leave em' to it... an sheva picks em' up... Ahahahaha okay thats funny but kinda genius at the same time... but there just eggs lool you can sell the gold ones for like 1,000 right? lol

Morphosis

Yes, but i guess they dont keep laying eggs, as soon as i see 6 eggs in the basket, not counting the 2 you pick up, i start walking again. And once i got 3 gold eggs in one run on 3-1. And yes, one white egg is cheap, but i sold 45 at once! hahahaha brown eggs are good for healing, and Gold ones a 1000 a piece! eheheheheh That was when i was early in the game, not many means to get money, so had to do whatever it took to get money! Now of course i dont really care for it. But always keep a few in my inventory, i like to have the whole collection! ahahaahahah
I cant prove it yet, but it seems rotten eggs are a 1 hit kill thing, I hit one Majini and it died, wanted to try on that Huge Axe guy but saddly i missed... Then never saw a rotten egg afterwards....

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol Rawr! Thats fuuuny, haha I like little things like that haha I never tryed though. I always eat them. But the rotten egg being a one hit kill haha Save Them for WESKA! then egg him on the last level hahah!!! I wonder if it would work lool.
When I go on Re5 again I'm gonna go on a egg hunt lool

Morphosis

RE5.;28613 said:
Lol Rawr! Thats fuuuny, haha I like little things like that haha I never tryed though. I always eat them. But the rotten egg being a one hit kill haha Save Them for WESKA! then egg him on the last level hahah!!! I wonder if it would work lool.
When I go on Re5 again I'm gonna go on a egg hunt lool

Yes, if it doesnt kill him, at least it'll **** him! HAHAHAAH Got Infinite Ammo for my MP5 now! HEHE My next weapon as you suggest, its gonna be M93R!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
M93R needs 20k, It's gonna be awhile until i have that many points again haha
Edit for What's in your archive.. EVERYTHING!! O.O

Top Bottom