• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 What we want

Marksman

Hey, me again!

This thread is for basically putting what you want to happen to the resident evil series. This can be anything you want, like, I want mercenaries as a seperate game/dlc. It doesn't have to be a new game, it could be a REmake or whatever!

Personally I want them to use the same game engine as resi 5 (looking over shoulder laser sight to aim) but instead of majini I want normal slow classic zombies =D I think it would bring the horror back nicely and still be a fun action game. Maybe make it in raccoon city again, bring some new charries in maybe? etc, could be a REmake i suppose!

Please don't flame eachother because you don't like their idea lol...

Here is a list of what people want, maybe to be sent to capcom!

Echoey -

I want to see some New Weapon DLC. I see they gave Barry Burton the old school Samurai Edge in mercs reu. I think they should do like yano extra guns haha the defaults are getting a tad boring...

Weskers Shades -

new maps for mercenaries are essential.

aintnoscrub -

I want new weapons and new maps and maybe some old school RE characters in mercs just for fun. Leon and ada running around the re5 maps sound good? Or even claire

Weskers shades -

since there wont be a sequel for a long while i think thy should add a new game mode similair to survivour in Left 4 Dead, new mercenaries maps new weapons and old fan favourites to keep ssomething always fresh well thatys what i would do but jun tackeuchi is to concerned about lost planet 2 to give a damn about resi 5...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I want to see some New Weapon DLC. I see they gave Barry Burton the old school Samurai Edge in mercs reu. I think they should do like yano extra guns haha the defaults are getting a tad boring...

Not that I'm complaning, It's just the truth. thats all I offer xD

Marksman

just thinking if I should copy what everyone wants into first post so we have a long list =P (maybe send to capcom once we got alot..)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
you can edit your posts, so you can do that once a few other people have posted there ideas here. I dunno how you send ideas to Capcom but it's worth a try haha. I mean eventualy they will get a message from somewhere.

v iBaxter

new maps for mercenaries are essential.
and besides we are a nice community we don't flame each other unlike most communities.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I want new weapons and new maps and maybe some old school RE characters in mercs just for fun. Leon and ada running around the re5 maps sound good? Or even claire :p

v iBaxter

since there wont be a sequel for a long while i think thy should add a new game mode similair to survivour in Left 4 Dead, new mercenaries maps new weapons and old fan favourites to keep ssomething always fresh well thatys what i would do but jun tackeuchi is to concerned about lost planet 2 to give a damn about resi 5...

Marksman

Starting to make the list.. Glad we have enthusiasm..

If I am going to send it to Capcom please don't say anything offending please.. I will edit them out at the time but still...

Edit:

Remember you can be as creative as you like, you don't have to stick to stuff already out.

Iced Digger

I've said it before, but just more and more content for the Mercenaries. Possibly mix the two groups together? More characters, more levels... more weapons. I love the mercenaries...:wub::D

Top Bottom