• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised WHAT THE ****

the peeps champ

GOT UP TO THE FALLING CEILING BIT. WENT TO GO THROUGH THE DOOR, LOCKED. TRIED THE OTHER, ENDED UP BACK IN THE ROOM WITH THE SHOTGUN. NOW THE DOOR WON'T BUDGE AND I'M STUCK. TELL ME I'M MISSING SOMETHING GLARINGLY OBVIOUS.

I HATE LIFE.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
If you're playing Chris, then you have to have the broken shotgun. If you're playing Jill, then Barry should come and help you get out.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Love at first sight is quite a hard thing to cope with if you cant have what you want straight away, Oh yeah Im talking about the shotgun haha.

If your chris you gotta find something to replace it with, when you took the shotgun you must have notised the 2 hooks lifted up.. meaning if you put the shotgun back it stops the trap.

nice caps btw

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;64224 said:
Love at first sight is quite a hard thing to cope with if you cant have what you want straight away

I was worried about you for a minute there...:lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Im talking about the shotgun haha!! no one can say they dont feel the same way about that gun in that game.

It really doesnt take long to get it though.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well, when I was reading the first part of the sentence, I was like "oh no.." but then I saw shotgun and i was like "ok". :p

And yes, it does take too long to get ahold of that thing.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
If you are playing as Chris then you will need to get the broken shotgun.

If you are playing as Jill you can either get the broken shotgun or examine both doors to get Barry rescue you.

Top Bottom