• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 what should i get?

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
I'm gonna get one-2 of the DLC's on the PS3...

What should I get?:
LIN
DE
Costume pack 1&2

???

judled

de is good but similar to the mane story, lin is different but not so much about killing stuff, and the costume packs unock merc reunion, whitch is pretty awesome, i'd get them, you just cant say no to rebecca and barry :)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Get LIN and the first costume pack. DE is so boring and quick it made me briefly angry and RE. The first costume pack is worth it because you get reunion and an nice new set of characters etc.

weskersbarber

it depends if you like the older games more.if you do then get LIN but if you like the modern re games get DE

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
AlastorXDilla13;67506 said:
Why not get everything?
Good Man !! haha Thats What I was thinking haha The only thing Iv not botherd to get yet is versus mode...
I dunno if I'll ever get it..

If I had to choose, Me, I'd of just got the costume packs just to stand out abit more in online matches. Not that I dont already with inf ammo on every gun and like stocked to the brim with ammo and herbs lol.

I had enough money to buy all those and versus, I wanted the outfits the most :/

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
What do you prefer mate, the main game or do you want to try something new? beacuse...

- LiN has a few puzzles to offer, and a old school Resident Evil feel to it. but it has less action, not as many AI to slaughter
- DE is more action packed [so Ive heard.] I aint even played it yet haha . . .

Or you could get extra costumes for the main game... Does this help you decide, if you can Only get two I'd suggest either LiN or DE you decide which one. and then choose a costume pack... or just get both Lin or DE lol..

Top Bottom