• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What score do you think RE6 will get?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
It shoul be a 9.5-10 but knowing that all the people who write reviews r bought then idk depends on if Capcom did bribe em XD

L3X18999

Loyal Decepticon...
won't matter to me, cause this game will get a high score from me :p
And your own opinion is all that matter's in the end, right? I certainly listen to my own wise council before any others... (shrug.) But that's just me...

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
And your own opinion is all that matter's in the end, right? I certainly listen to my own wise council before any others... (shrug.) But that's just me...

correcto, my amigo.... i highly doubt i will be not disappointed by it :p

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I would say it will get 8 or 9/10. It will be one of those games that has something for everyone. The fact it has 4 different campaigns which you can play either solo or co-op as well as the other multiplayer modes, I can't see it getting any lower than an 8.

Jwells

Gametrailers already gave it a 8.8... but they took the review down (embargo)

Gamespot will give it a low score. VanOrd (GS reviewer) hates RE6.... just look at his tweets..

2332585-1348675991005.png

But i don't really care... I'm enjoying this game and that's all that matters

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
lmao excuse me but that guy is obviously one of those annoying types that love to skip/speak through cutscenes and dont give a **** about the story of a game

Jwells

3/10 from Destructoid
4/10 from Polygon
4.5/10 from GameSpot
6/10 from Eurogamer
6/10 from Edge Magazine
6.9/10 from Upperpad
7.9/10 from IGN
8.8/10 from Game Trailers
9/10 from Bloody Disgusting

:eek:

Top Bottom