• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Resident Evil Character would you think fits me?

Hi.
I've been a Fan of the RE Franchise since i first had contact with RE6 & RE2 as a teenager back in 2019.
Whilst i have grown to love the franchise, i have always loved the main aspects about it.

May it be gamplay or it's Story.

Yet when it came down to the characters, i just didn't know whom to have as a favorite.
I, personally wanted to have a character i can relate too.

Someone that had similiar experiences like me or a trait of personality that i can say that i have for myself.
A Connection to that Character somehow.
So, whilst it might seem really Strange to ask this here, with these details, which RE Character would you say fits me the best?

• Height: 1.78 Cm
  • Personality: Caring, Loyal, Resilient
  • Eye Colour: Dark Brown
  • Hair: Dark Blonde, Longer
    Nationality: Full German - Half Italian (My First and last name are fully italian.)
  • Some info in what i would do in a RE Situation:

• If there would ever be an Zombie apocalypse like in Racoon City, (Which i hope never happens.)
    I would either go alone and try to find a way out of the City or find someone that i can help along the way whilst also trying to flee the city.
    If it would be a Situation with an underground lab and someone trying to get a Strain of the Virus to defeat said company, i would gladly help partner too. Even if it costed me my life.

Also if i'd see anyone in need of help and that doesn't seem unhelpable in some kind of way. I would definetly try my best to help them.

I would protect people and i believe in justice.

If it would be an Ada situation where i was some kind of Mercenary working on a Mission to retrieve some Virus,
i would try anything to get the mission done.

However, if i see someone in need of a help whilst im on the way to said lab or have to gather intel, i don't mind giving them a quick helpful hand.
Also, if they somehow try to stop me from my mission, but there is some kind of bond where said person helped me and i helped said person.
I would try to convince them to give me said virus, but would never hurt them.
Optionally, i would perhaps try to physically fight against them,
(Not drastically Injuring them.) and simply take the virus from them even if i would feel remorse considering they shouldn't have gotten into my way.

Also, if my client told me that they're using the Virus to start a world catastrophy instead of simply selling it,
i would destroy the Virus or Steal it for my own purpose, as other companys surely be interested in buying said Virus.

As even though im doing the mission for the client, if i see something that i don't like and that has a huge negative effect on something big or Me. I would flip and destroy it.

However, before you get a strange feeling about what i just said,
i view it all as "Fictional" and me ending up as a Mercenary stealing Viruses for Evil Companys would have to result in some kind of accident or
me simply having been pushed into the market somehow.

To my Smarts and Body Skills:

Im not a Genius. But im also not Stupid. I know myself around a few topics and as you can see can also write huge, detailed texts in great and short detail.

Im very Aware of my Sorroundings and react quickly when something unusual happens. I can also remember and immeadetly recall certain moments.

I don't manipulate people as im not that kind of person, yet i surely know how to.

To my Bodily Skills, im Agile and can try my luck in hand-to-hand combat.
Im also very Stealthy and know how to blend into areas to not alert someone.

My Experiences:
I have been going through some heavy stuff. Have seen some horrible things and had some traumatic experiences.
Some from Home, Some from an Accident whilst i was in a hospital.

I both believe in the Good things like Justice and Exposure of Big Evil Companys but also to stay true to myself.
If there is an Enemy, i will not get easily taken out and will fight it.
Even if tactically it requires me to run away from it for a while.

I only for the moment fear Big Enemies due to a Shock Factor but after a while, that fear gets lost.

That's all i can really say about myself. Hopefully someone gets an idea of who im identical too as i can really not tell for myself.

Top Bottom