• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What music app(s) do you use?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I use a number of different apps for my music. I use iTunes for all of my iPod/purchased music and I was using Spotify for a while for everything else, but I recently started using the iHeartRadio app my boss introduced me to at work and I've been hooked ever since. The option to share stations and playlists is really cool. I made a couple playlists to listen to, be it at work (I work 3rd shift) or on my own time.

Playlist 1

Playlist 2

Both playlists would look a little bit different, but I wasn't able to add some songs. In fact, it doesn't even have some bands who's songs I wanted to add on there. It is what it is. For the most part, I've been able to add everything I wanted and have been actively listening to both playlists I spent hours putting together.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I use iTunes mostly, because I don't really care for Spotify. I've tried about three times, but I just don't like it.
Whether it's the forced ad breaks/paying for the privilege of not hearing them, or that some of my favourite artists haven't licensed all or any of their music for streaming, or some of the UI I can't wrap my head around... I'll just stick to my iTunes v11.4

Top Bottom