• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica What is your most memorable deaths

zombrowski

Some of my most memorable are, Playing as macho man Steve with the machine guns tried to shoot a zombie he missed and hit a nearby exploding drum and blew himself to pieces , As Clare in the aircraft ,ran too close to the open cargo door took one whack from the Boss and was knocked strait out of the aircraft [ reversed rolls was meant to be the other way round ] . Playing as Clare again ,got in trouble and caught with no first aid and just a couple off bullets decided to become a suicide bomber , stumbled close to an exploding drum , waited for the zombies to swarm her and with her dying breath deliberately shot the drum and took the zombies out with her . With Clare the very fast zombie always gives her trouble ,so she took the grenade launcher hit him point blank ,he ended up on the other side of the partition ,it took a few minuet's to find his glass eye ,finally found it in the back office

meg5493

Probably when i first played Claire's story in re2. It was the first time i played an old school re game so i was literally spinning in place after the opening cutscene with zombies attacking me. It was the first time I ever had to consult a manual on how to move my character.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Salazar in the game cube version. **** that guy. For some reason he didn't seem as hard in the HD version... took a lot less ammo. I don't know :/ Maybe I'm better at dodging now?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Salazar in the game cube version. **** that guy. For some reason he didn't seem as hard in the HD version... took a lot less ammo. I don't know :/ Maybe I'm better at dodging now?

No, the GameCube version is noticeably harder than future versions.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
RE5 - Death on QTE scene in 6-3 chap only beacuse keyboard on mine lappy chosen not to work and even i mashed keys it ended Death screen on that QTE with Wesker.

RE 4- well once Death from that chainsaw guy.

And for Code Veronica ( trying to be in place where is thread): I had so many lame deaths in PS 2 version of this RE CVX those would make laugh as beacuse i reentered playing series so i been total noob in that game.

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Getting Gulped by the worm as Claire. Never saw that coming.
Getting killed by the zombie who comes out of the iron maiden. Never saw that coming too.
Turning into a Claire sandwich a couple of times at the Crystal Ball puzzle. That **** freaked me out because again never saw it coming.

By the way this thread is meant for Code Veronica moments only I think.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
I rarely ever die from attacks by enemies in this game or even bosses but the one thing that somehow ALWAYS kills me at first try is the damn stone slab, when you need to ****ter the crystal ball. Every effing time. Though during my last playthrough yesterday I actually did it at 2nd try. And I was never killed by any enemy or boss during the whole game. Yay !

Top Bottom