• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City WHAT IS THE LOWER CORE???

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i would say i would youtube this "Lower Core" thing, but something is keeping me from doing it; perhaps i will do it when the that moment shall do. or maybe some-one here will pull a ninja (and youtube it and post it here? or inform us of this "Lower Core" after youtubing it and report?)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i would assume? Lower Core>Dead Factory?/Birkin's Lab (sounds about right to me?) the latter sounds about, since i recall? from campain that me and my squad took a floor-vator(elevator) to re-enter Birkin's Lab, hence the "Lower" in Core. just speculating.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
curiousity got the best of me and youtube searched this "Lower" Core and results are negetive, so i will leave this Lower Core speculation, as just a mere...? i wouldn't know what to call it?

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
is any1 having problems with the versus matchs??
it just gave me a msj NAT type: moderate or something like that and my game screws up

The_Green_King

Wooow i just missed another one get this
AlbertWesker,ChrisRedfield,Kevin,(RPD) S.T.A.R.S,SteveBurnside
wierd these are characters throughout RE

im not trying to be rude, but i have to call BS on this. me and my bro have been playing online a lot recently and this "lower core" thing has came up twice now on map selection. one time it went straight to dead factory, and the other it went to the level apocalypse. no extra characters or areas or nothing. unless you or some one else can get some proof i just dont believe it..

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
im not trying to be rude, but i have to call BS on this. me and my bro have been playing online a lot recently and this "lower core" thing has came up twice now on map selection. one time it went straight to dead factory, and the other it went to the level apocalypse. no extra characters or areas or nothing. unless you or some one else can get some proof i just dont believe it..
It frezes my PS3 and what not i actually tried recording it but nothing happens my recording device litearlly say's
''No Device detected''

The_Green_King

It frezes my PS3 and what not i actually tried recording it but nothing happens my recording device litearlly say's
''No Device detected''
sorry, but untill i see some actual proof i dont believe it. like i said, ive seen the level lower core pop up a couple times, but i havent seen any of the other things you listed. as the old saying goes: "its not that i dont trust you, i just dont trust anyone".

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
sorry, but untill i see some actual proof i dont believe it. like i said, ive seen the level lower core pop up a couple times, but i havent seen any of the other things you listed. as the old saying goes: "its not that i dont trust you, i just dont trust anyone".
I said that saying to almost everyone i physically know -__-
Anyways sometimes i think it's just me i don't know if anyone else found it but if you choose to Kill Leon there is some RE6 Mercenaries Concept Art
Looks like chapter 2-2 in RE5

The_Green_King

I said that saying to almost everyone i physically know -__-
Anyways sometimes i think it's just me i don't know if anyone else found it but if you choose to Kill Leon there is some RE6 Mercenaries Concept Art
Looks like chapter 2-2 in RE5
are you talking about the unlockable art you get for collecting XP? cause ive beaten the game with all endings multiple times and i havent seen any of these things. plus, i cant think of a reason why RE5 concept art would be in ORC.

either way, i dont want this to turn into an argument. once i see some pics of all these hidden characters and everything else ill believe it.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
are you talking about the unlockable art you get for collecting XP? cause ive beaten the game with all endings multiple times and i havent seen any of these things. plus, i cant think of a reason why RE5 concept art would be in ORC.

either way, i dont want this to turn into an argument. once i see some pics of all these hidden characters and everything else ill believe it.

There are a few peoblems....
Credits...it's only audio
2nd The Concept art LOOKS like something from Re5

The_Green_King

There are a few peoblems....
Credits...it's only audio
2nd The Concept art LOOKS like something from Re5
ok, LOOKS like it. my bad haha. ive had audio problems myself. sometimes the audio from certain cutscenes will start WAY early or really late. its like the audio/cut scene trigger is screwed up.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
ok, LOOKS like it. my bad haha. ive had audio problems myself. sometimes the audio from certain cutscenes will start WAY early or really late. its like the audio/cut scene trigger is screwed up.
Actually at one point in Re5 i had Wesker saying his line near the ending of the game (chapter 6-3) during chapter 6-1

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i think it's safe to say that this "lower core" thing is a bug, as someone saying about some sort of malfunction, when they claimed to have come across of being able to choose it as a map.

Top Bottom