• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What is the best trainer for RE4 that is virus-free?

Deputy

I've downloaded at least 6 trainers for RE4 and every one is infected with a virus. I don't buy that stuff about virus protection giving a false read. At least, I'm not going to risk using it and infecting my computer. Been there done that. :(
So what is the best trainer that ISN'T infected? :cool:

Dep

L

Lurker
False positives happen all the time. Especially in trainers. Risk it. If you're scared, play it the way it's ment to be played.

Deputy

I've had alleged "false positives" that ended up being the real thing. No thanks. And I have an excellent trainer for RE5 that DOESN'T show up as infected. If none are available for RE4, I'll do without. I do have an editor (RE4SaveGameEditorv2) that isn't infected and I can make do with that if need be. Thanks for your help...I guess.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I've had alleged "false positives" that ended up being the real thing. No thanks. And I have an excellent trainer for RE5 that DOESN'T show up as infected. If none are available for RE4, I'll do without. I do have an editor (RE4SaveGameEditorv2) that isn't infected and I can make do with that if need be. Thanks for your help...I guess.
Tried that site I gave u before? Im not sure but there should be some for RE4 just cant find at the first look.

Deputy

Tried that site I gave u before? Im not sure but there should be some for RE4 just cant find at the first look.

Hi Albert,
I got the trainer for RE5 and it works great. I went to that site, but I can't find any search engine to locate anything else. :(

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I think I'll try this trailer too if it's so great... Maybe I will finally finish RE4 then. (And now please don't give me that "Why don't you try it without cheats first?"-look, I tried that, but most of you probably don't know how terrible this game is to play on PC!)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I think I'll try this trailer too if it's so great... Maybe I will finally finish RE4 then. (And now please don't give me that "Why don't you try it without cheats first?"-look, I tried that, but most of you probably don't know how terrible this game is to play on PC!)
Rest assured that at least I know xD Three words: no mouse support.
But yh that site got like every RE mod you could dream of and never encountered a virus in any of the downloads either.

Deputy

If you don't like this trainer, I have an ediitor that also works good for RE4. I would be happy to e-mail it to you. It's what I used to finish the game. :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Three words: no mouse support.

I have a fan-made patch that provides mouse support, but it was so complicated to install that it took me and a friend ages to do so, and Leon still turns and aims very slowly. But that's not the only problem anyway, the wrong buttons displayed during the quick-time events is just as annoying. I already suck at reaction speed as it is!!

If you don't like this trainer, I have an ediitor that also works good fpr RE4. I would be happy to e-mail it to you. It's what I used to finish the game. :)

I'll just check if I get along with the trainer sometime during the weekend, but thanks for the offer, I might come back to it.

whats the site called?

He was probably referring to the site he had posted before:

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
whats the site called?
Yep, its the same site I have links from - http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_4_PC/index.php

I have a fan-made patch that provides mouse support, but it was so complicated to install that it took me and a friend ages to do so, and Leon still turns and aims very slowly. But that's not the only problem anyway, the wrong buttons displayed during the quick-time events is just as annoying. I already suck at reaction speed as it is!!
I know there was 1 but it was useless since it emulated the joystick which means when u stopped moving the mouse the cursor resetted to the middle of the screen.
As for the buttons, i used a simple mod to swap the onscreen buttons to keyboard ones so it made it way easier.
Too bad it seems the downlaod links dont work anymore and I dont have it on my pc either.
This was it - http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_4_PC/index.php?showtopic=171

Top Bottom