• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What If Scenarios

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yeah, I mean... that's my MONEY in the bank. RE4 is one of their biggest sellers in the franchise and one of the most Universally praise horror games of all time.

They could expand a potential RE5 REmake (in like the year 2035) to add more content akin to Lost In Nightmares?

PinkHerb

Healing Item
that would be a miracle if they would do a remake of that, i hope that they would fix the terrible AI

ChunkyBoi420

Here are a couple of scenarios I thought up of
1. What if the Tyrant in Resident Evil 1 was the prototype Tyrant released instead, but the rooftop boss was the T002 released by Wesker where the BOW was in another room?
2. What if Nemesis stalked the scenario B character in the Original Resident Evil?
3. What if Umbrella was a much more ethical company, only employing criminals and no body else in their experiments no matter how hard more nefarious people try to change that?
4. What if the Mansion in Resident Evil 1 was a deserted place. Like everyone and everything is dead in the area with corpses left behind. Except the only living thing in the area is the chained up Crimson head, and the still living Tyrant in the lab?
5. What if William Birkin was able to retain his humanity and fight off the monster instincts, but still undergoing the mutations?
6. What if Crimson heads were in Resident Evil 2, that after a long wait a few of them mutates into lickers?
7. What if Umbrella, was just a simple pharmaceutical company?
8. What if Umbrella was a company that designed BOW's for only anti-bio terrorism and not selling them to the highest bidder for armies in general. Like if other companies make weird horrifying things that put the world at state and Umbrella sends in some Tyrants with Lickers to stop that stuff?
9. What if Leon arrived at the department on time than late in the original Resident Evil 2?
10. What if there was no outbreak in Raccoon city.
11. What if the Tyrant R was sent in the Raccoon Police Station?
12. What if Marvin was not bitten?
13. What if during the siege on the village, the Blue Umbrella sent in left over B.O.Ws to clear it out?
14. What if Tyrants were sentient?
15. What if it was then Hypno Tyrant in Resident Evil 1?
16. Instead of William Birkin causing the outbreak, what if a week earlier the situation from the mansion drifted toward the city and started the outbreak?
17.What if Nemesis used a shotgun?

More crossover scenario
What if Deep Fear took place in the Resident Evil universe?
What if Parasite Eve was in the Resident Evil Universe?

Top Bottom