• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City What id like to see added to the weapons as DLC !

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Id like a rpg, bazooka,mini gun, a 357 or 45 magnum, gold guns, weapon skins--like camo etc...,glock 9mm, turrets, smoke grenades, green laser sights, robo cop gun-lol, mouser. -so many more weapons and fun things they could add

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Weapon skins would be rather meh, because of the game's poor (in terms of quantity) lighting. You wouldn't be able to differientate between each other easily, so everything would look, more or less, the same.

I'd love a Steyr AUG, it's my favorite gun. I know it doesn't exactly fit the RE universe, for some reason it feels too militaristic while RE is not of such type, but I'd love to see it in the game. Magnums, yes, definitely want to see some of those included. I think M82A2 anti-material sniper rifle is already in the game, but if I'm wrong, I want to see it along with the DSR-1 sniper rifle. They look so intimidating, and they pack a punch.

HELLBOY1980

Weapon skins would be rather meh, because of the game's poor (in terms of quantity) lighting. You wouldn't be able to differientate between each other easily, so everything would look, more or less, the same.

I'd love a Steyr AUG, it's my favorite gun. I know it doesn't exactly fit the RE universe, for some reason it feels too militaristic while RE is not of such type, but I'd love to see it in the game. Magnums, yes, definitely want to see some of those included. I think M82A2 anti-material sniper rifle is already in the game, but if I'm wrong, I want to see it along with the DSR-1 sniper rifle. They look so intimidating, and they pack a punch.
-anti-material rifle was free with the dlc preorder. I bought the collectors edition and received alot of weapons , but only the matilda handgun. i do like the samurai edge and lightening hawk,but a magnum would be sweet!!! --Also what i did go into your picture menu on your tv and go to custom and turn brightness all the way up and its perfect! It does look a bit dark in the other settings.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Damn, I couldn't get my hand on the Collector's, and I pre-ordered from a retailer with no bonuses (it was 10€ cheaper though). I'll make do with what we have then :p

HELLBOY1980

- Soooo, theres 3 spots to fill in the hand gun section and none to fill in the machine/rifle/launcher section ?? what will it be...magnums?? and no love to the other section?

Top Bottom