• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 -what do you want to see as unlockables ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
What do ya mean Chris-Q...that one I'm unfamiliar with...
that is Q from streetfighter 3-

q-3rd_288x288.jpg

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Well if Leon has unlockable clothing I hope it's not the RPD uniform lol. That outfit has ran its course (re2, re4, RE Darkside Chronicles, ORC) and its time for it to be laid to rest. I would like to see his RE4 or degeneration outfit as an unlockable though.

I hope that Ada gets an Assignment Ada type outfit as an unlockable but I doubt it. I wouldn't mind the dress though.

I would hope that all villains and side characters in the story like Hunnigan, Derek Simmons, and Carla Radames will be unlockable for multiplayer modes instead of DLC in the future when they shouldn't be imo.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Two costumes for each character would be nice.

Leon: RPD / Wedding suit
Helena: Claire's outfit from RE2 / Wedding dress
Jake: Something that makes him look like his father / Maybe Steve? (Because he was speculated to be Steve.)
Sherry: Rebecca's paramedic outfit / Sherry's sailor school uniform from RE2
Chris: Casual (at the bar) / Underwear :D
Piers: Chris's S.T.A.R.S. vest / Dominatrix
Ada: Red dress / Carla

Sorry for digging up this old thread, but I just had to share my thoughts.

MisFit138

Well, I'd like to see levels in Mercenaries mode based on locations from previous games, like the Arklay lab or the R.P.D. Station. The mall from Dead Rising would cool too. A new "4th survivor" scenario please. Claire and Hunk as playable characters in Mercenaries. Costumes:
Chris-Bomber Jacket with Aviators/RE:CV/Air Force flight suit
Piers-Brad Vickers/black shirt, jeans, and inked sleeves
Leon-Skull jacket/RE 4 no jacket/secret service/mulder
Helena-clubbin/Scully style/soldier-esque
Jake-Wesker/street fighter/'suicide' from RotLD
Sherry-Claire vest/clubbin/"Trash' from RotLD

Bring on more filters too, with scratch and burn marks

HELLBOY1980

Well, I'd like to see levels in Mercenaries mode based on locations from previous games, like the Arklay lab or the R.P.D. Station. The mall from Dead Rising would cool too. A new "4th survivor" scenario please. Claire and Hunk as playable characters in Mercenaries. Costumes:
Chris-Bomber Jacket with Aviators/RE:CV/Air Force flight suit
Piers-Brad Vickers/black shirt, jeans, and inked sleeves
Leon-Skull jacket/RE 4 no jacket/secret service/mulder
Helena-clubbin/Scully style/soldier-esque
Jake-Wesker/street fighter/'suicide' from RotLD
Sherry-Claire vest/clubbin/"Trash' from RotLD

Bring on more filters too, with scratch and burn marks
- I like the rotld ideas, but you that would never happen being that they tried suing over dead rising.. even though the rotld rights belong to romeros partner not him ... they deffinetly could bring in other capcom scenes as multiplyer maps dead rising mall would be an awesome map!!

MisFit138

Werent they suing over "Dawn of the Dead"? Cause that one is Romero's. His former partner does own all "Return of the living dead" movie rights, so I guess either way they're sued lol. But yeah, anything ending in "of the dead" is Romero and anything with "the living dead" is John Rosso's.

HELLBOY1980

Werent they suing over "Dawn of the Dead"? Cause that one is Romero's. His former partner does own all "Return of the living dead" movie rights, so I guess either way they're sued lol. But yeah, anything ending in "of the dead" is Romero and anything with "the living dead" is John Rosso's.
-you are correct sir!

zeroskaterz92

oh come on, everyone seems forgetting about Onimusha. would totally love if they include Onimusha costume.
how i miss Onimusha games so much. it's one of the best Capcom games ever had despite the Dawn of Dreams, idk, it's not really as great as Onimusha 3.

Top Bottom