• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 -what do you want to see as unlockables ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I saw in the demo there is emblems to shoot for unlockables i presume? costume wise Id like to see= (Chris)- stars, bar outfit from 6, heavy metal from 5, and his outfits from revelations ( Leon)- rcpd costume, resident evil 4 bullet proof vest outfit, and gangster outfit
( jake) - albert stars, midnight albert, no jacket jake, wesker eyes,maybe a krauser outfit
( Ada)- all outfits from resident evil 4, umbrella swat outfit, black umbrella bikini, camo
--- dont really have any ideas for the other females characters I havent had any time playing as them or have i seen much info to make me care that much....:oops:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Honestly, I doubt it would EVER happen...But I want each character to have a skin from another Capcom game....
Chris- Ryu from Street Fighter
Peirce- Mega Man...From...Well...Mega Man...

Leon- Dante from Devil May Cry
Helena- Chun-Li from Street Fighter

Jake- Phoenix Wright from Phoenix Wright Series.
Sherry- Trish from Devil May Cry

Ada- Morrigan from Dark Stalkers

HELLBOY1980

(sherry)- sailor outfit, playboy bunny outfit, jills stars outfit, wearing claires clothes especially jacket!

HELLBOY1980

-pierce as ryu and chris as akuma !! leon as ken !- but you are right leon would look cool as dante;)....just thought of barry as haggar lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
-pierce as ryu and chris as akuma !! leon as ken !- but you are right leon would look cool as dante;)....just thought of barry as haggar lol
Lol...I orignally had
Chris- Ryu
Peirce- Ken
But I didn't wanna use too much Street Fighter, because Capcom has put out LOTS of good games, and one doesn't deserve more spotlight than another...Leon as Dante is the obvious choice, since Dante was actually semi-based off of Leon...

Jakeykins18

Useless
I think they might do some kind of "easter egg" i guess you could call it where Helena has a mercenary or "Angela Miller" outfit because theyre the same voice actor :p.
And I want to see Clubbin Ada. Sounds like a funny idea :L

HELLBOY1980

- do you remember the different outfits they had in outbreak? those were good! ---- ID really love a hunk reskin for anyone!!! - id really love a hunk escape unlockable like res 2 ! -they still havent said any big surprises yet , maybe hunk will be one? I hope its not just that theres an unlockable ada mode even though Im glad theres that too

HELLBOY1980

I think they might do some kind of "easter egg" i guess you could call it where Helena has a mercenary or "Angela Miller" outfit because theyre the same voice actor :p.
And I want to see Clubbin Ada. Sounds like a funny idea :L
- theres gotta be costume unlocks like resident evil 5 you shoot the green little hidden sheilds again, but i noticed theres a new design on them cant make it out though looks like the tri-cell design? you can see them in comic con demos

Jakeykins18

Useless
- theres gotta be costume unlocks like resident evil 5 you shoot the green little hidden sheilds again, but i noticed theres a new design on them cant make it out though looks like the tri-cell design? you can see them in comic con demos
Yeah I played the demo and it just looks like a little flower thing. It cant be anything like important.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i would say that the only legit of me to get this Resident Evil 6 if the player were the antagonist (the one calling the shots, meaning the one that is in favor of having this viral agent go global). Ada comes to mind if the player were the antagonist of this storyline, the reason why Resident Evil:Operation Raccoon City appealed to me (cause of the whole " you are an Umbrella Security Service operative " sent in to break ties with the virus outbreak with Umbrella fiasco.

HELLBOY1980

i would say that the only legit of me to get this Resident Evil 6 if the player were the antagonist (the one calling the shots, meaning the one that is in favor of having this viral agent go global). Ada comes to mind if the player were the antagonist of this storyline, the reason why Resident Evil:Operation Raccoon City appealed to me (cause of the whole " you are an Umbrella Security Service operative " sent in to break ties with the virus outbreak with Umbrella fiasco.
- I too love res evil orc ! Love to be the bad guy! Jake will be my main guy to play in mercs unless they throw hunk or albert in..hopefully, sniffle..

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Knowing Capcom, the costumes of the characters will be the both outfits they use through the game and 1 ridiculous costume to every character so you can immerse yourself in the RE world's "dramatic horror" looking like a prostitute.

enjoy the whorehouse journey!
re0-rebecca-chambers4.jpg

Sheva-Official-Render-Clubbin-Outfit-sheva-alomar-20100018-281-560.png
ashley_graham_bonus_costume_by_zombinfected-d378mew.jpg

Res3DS7--article_image.jpg

Sheva_Fairytale_by_xDoorwayxCreeperx.jpg

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Sherry will probably be the one over-sexed because Capcom (well, Japan) likes 'em young!

I think Jake having Wesker's costumes makes sense, and I want to see Leon's mob outfit. :)
(...and maybe Piers will get Jill's catsuit!)

Ada MUST have her RE2 outfit (and RE4 dress).

TheWall

Unlockable Ada's mode even though its likely DLC. Going futher into Ada's mode would be bad@ss with Hunk as her partner.
Definitly want extra costumes. Have Sherry in Rebecca's nurse outfit and also have Sherry with Claire's vest from the RE2.
Not sure of the bonus costumes for the others.

HELLBOY1980

I asked all kinds of questions on todays live feed at comic con.....not one was picked !!!!! they picked the stupidest questions, It ****ed me off !!!! they actually read a question that said, " will it be on nintendo 64, lol? and how many pieces of pizza do you guys like to eat!!!!! -wtf !!!!!! they purposely didnt pick any good questions !!! I could see all the questions scrolling by and others asking me the same thing on wtf is wrong with these guys !!!

Top Bottom