• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Corps What do you guys think of Umbrella Corps?

What do you think of the game?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fun

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Trash

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I find it to be fun once you get the hang of it. I'm just so happy that we finally have a game with "One life" again. I really miss the good old Gears of War days before that respawn bull**** was introduced in 3. I loved it in Uncharted 2 as well and I'm lovin it here. I'm just trying to figure out why I've yet to meet a person online that uses voice chat :/

I just beat "The Experiment". I found it to be really easy tbh except for the second final mission called "The Final Battle". Those Bloodshot looking hunters really ****ed me off. It's BS that they can just two shot you. Oh well, they aren't too bad if you can kite them.

Dat fkn zombie at the 1:00 mark tho

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
yes, for me this game is also fun, well in begining i been confused in what to do in this but now its more entertaining when i got hang of game mechanics.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
yes, for me this game is also fun, well in begining i been confused in what to do in this but now its more entertaining when i got hang of game mechanics.

I couldn't agree more. When I started I had a 0.4 K/D ratio. Which is incredibly low for me. I just couldn't figure it out at all. I think the problem is that the damage the guns actually do vs what they would realistically do. Is off. I couldn't figure out why I was dying so much and couldn't kill them, but now it all makes sense. Now that I got the feel down, my K/D is defiantly on the rise and I'm scoring some nice trophies :3

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Am i the only one who went through the tutorial? Because everyone keeps talking about how confusing the game and control are. but i find them not.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Am i the only one who went through the tutorial? Because everyone keeps talking about how confusing the game and control are. but i find them not.

Actually done that too but in end The Experiment is slightly chaotic SP mode i ever seen as sometimes it confuses me with enemies waves.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

I haven't yet. I will eventually. I'm just playing multiplayer atm and going back to plat Uncharted 3, but I will :p I need those trophies ^.^

Actually done that too but in end The Experiment is slightly chaotic SP mode i ever seen as sometimes it confuses me with enemies waves.

I keep hearing this from people but I don't understand this at all. I found The Experiment to be very easy. The enemies spawn in the same areas all the time. The big ones like the Plaga guy, the bloodshot hunters, etc always spawn in the same locations every time. So if you fail you can know exactly where they will be.

Could you maybe shed some light for me on what people are complaining about or find to be too "chaotic"?

black 93

Wasn't going to bother with this, but after seeing it on sale for 15 bucks i got it. So far iv only played the tutorial and a few rounds of the experiment and i have to say..... It's fun. The combat is satisfying, the shooting feels good, and the throwback maps are great. Never going to be game of the year, but i gotta admit the gameplay is pretty damn fun.

This game as it is, is super fun. I definitely think it could have been better, more focus on a campaign, but as of now it just stands as an online shooter with minimal main game storyline.

Believe it or not, this was my first game I ever played online. EVER. And Im proud it was a Resident Evil game that made me go online. My whole life Ive been content with playing regular campaigns, not going online. I don't care if I don't play any online game again, I know it can be addicting trying to up your rank playing against other players, but there are so many other games to play I feel like Im backed up on.

Back to Umbrella Corps, its super fun, there could have been more special enemies like Hunters, and Tyrants, rather than the same special zombie or whatever. I would like more boards, maybe the Training Facility from Zero, more weapons and customization, but I still enjoy it.

Its the ultimate Resident Evil online 3 v3 multiplayer competitive shooter.

Hey, theres a new version of Umbrella Corps, its a 4 person single player survival mode.

This is the mode that most Resident Evil fans will admire. Its freaking awesome, in order to get points, you must find an Ink Ribbon, and go the the typewriter and save your points, so when you get killed, you start off with the points from your last save. Its a 10 minute free for all.

And the soundtrack while you play actually has the old school music from each game, the mansion is awesome, code veronica board is cool, the village from 4 is cool. Its a totally different feel from the 3 on 3 multiplayer. Plus, your only equipped with a handgun and a knife. Its more of a single player frantic survival than a team based thing. Once again, I know this game aint come close to the other Resident Evils, but for an online game set in the Resident Evil universe its definitely fun. In fact, when I put my PS4 on today, I was gonna play Resident Evil 1, but then there was am update, so I was like damn, but I played and its pretty fun. Just letting yall know.

ScootyValentine

Valentine's Worshipper
I'm trying to like it. It's pretty ugly and the controls feel clunky, but I'm gonna stick it out. Cover is pretty much useless; it's simpler to keep moving fast. Also shooting is simpler to fire from the hip in any general direction.

Are all the maps in the single player so drab?

REORC

I have an urge to play this because I like the idea of being an Umbrella USS agent and tearing things up and completing special missions. The controls are clunky? and the gun play? I've yet to really see anybody talk specifically about that aspect I guess and it will drive my decision to whether or not I buy it.

If playing as an Umbrella agent is what you're looking for, I think that RE:ORC is a much better choice.

IntoxNitram

I've played it a bit when it first came out, haven't got back to it in a while - is there still a decent enough community on PS4 to find games? I think its fun, not great and definitely has many flaws - but not as bad as people were making out before/just after its release.

Well.. the game is dead as **** now.. Which is sad it was a fun game but it seems like Capcom don't give 2 ****s about it now either. Time to move on. :(

IntoxNitram

Well.. the game is dead as **** now.. Which is sad it was a fun game but it seems like Capcom don't give 2 ****s about it now either. Time to move on. :(
That sucks. New I should have played a bit more when it came out to get the trophies. Guess I will just play The Experiment mode and have done with it.

Top Bottom