• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Celebrity/Person do you look like the most?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Don't wanna go off topic here, but this will grab you all by the balls and throw you against the wall. lolol
Marry me?

I've been told many times I either resemble Rick Astley:

pfile.php

Or John Arne Risse (epic ginger footballer!):
Fulham-defender-John-Arne-Riise-believes-Gareth-Bale-is-the-best-left-sided-player-in-the-world-Premier-League-Update-110590.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Marry me?

I've been told many times I either resemble Rick Astley:

pfile.php

Or John Arne Risse (epic ginger footballer!):
Fulham-defender-John-Arne-Riise-believes-Gareth-Bale-is-the-best-left-sided-player-in-the-world-Premier-League-Update-110590.jpg

Haha I saw them live in 07' and it was the best concert ever! I swear Matt Bellamy is an underrated musician, he was going back and forth from piano to guitar the whole time and rocked out!

I can see the 2nd one, but not Rick Astley too much LOL

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Haha I saw them live in 07' and it was the best concert ever! I swear Matt Bellamy is an underrated musician, he was going back and forth from piano to guitar the whole time and rocked out!

I can see the 2nd one, but not Rick Astley too much LOL
I saw them at Wembley in 2010 when they brought out not just a floating UFO blimp, but a Cirque de Soleil acrobat INSIDE the UFO. Their rendition of "House of the Rising Sun" really gave me goosebumps. He did the same at Wembley too, going from Piano, to guitar... Didn't have much to say to the crowd but who cares! Indeed he is, so versatile and talented in everything he does.

Haha, I suppose because 2nd is not a photo of someone that's in their mid 40's. I suppose I resemble more the 2nd, seeing as in the past few weeks I've lost about a stone and half in weight, so maybe I look more like a footballer than a singer. XD (I'm definitely pushing it a bit!)

Top Bottom