• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) What can one use the explosives for?

PunkMaister

I am looking to see if anyone knows where to use the damn bomb & detonator in RE2. Claire. For what I had read I thought one was supposed to use it on the crashed chopper as in the same one one dozes the flames off first with the valve manifold but all I get when I try to use the explosives there is"You don't need this right now!" so plz can anyone tell me what if anything can they used for?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
If you've combined the items, you do indeed use it on the crashed chopper on the second floor of the RPD but sometimes you have to look for a specific place in which to use the items. Just try using the bomb in different areas around the chopper - and remember to put the fire out first. ;)

bruno

Chief Researcher
At the corridor in the 2nd floor next to the waiting room, there's a door crashed by the chopper. If you examine that door, you'll see a message like "The door is broken, I need to take out the wall" or something similar. Use the bomb and detonator and you'll open a hole in the wall so you can proceed.

bruno

Chief Researcher
What? No, Irons found the mayor's daughter wounded and brought her body to his office to try and save her. There was nothing he could do, so he just sat on his chair and prayed for her, until Claire interrupted, and that's why he's so mad at her!

Nah but really, he has hidden all of the ammo, blocked some passages, and even had (SPOILERS IF YOU?RE NOT HERE YET) a torture chamber. In TDC, you find Irons in his secret room with the mayor's daughter in a torture table. I think he even has something like a saw in his hand. Actually, I think there were some rivalries between the mayor and Irons, and that's why Irons was having fun with the girl's corpse. Maybe it was like some sort of revenge to him. From the Secretary diaries, I believe he also had fun with her in his secret chamber (she wrote that she found the existence of the chamber, so maybe he used her as a his next victim for her not to reveal the truth).

jamesad88

Good information about gaming. Good post and great collection of the good posting. thanks for giving the information.

Top Bottom