• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm going to drop the bombs here! This guy is a real genius and funny as ****! They all different styles and yes he is making fun or rap and pop music! LMAO!!! And he's famous and we're not :3

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I'm going to drop the bombs here! This guy is a real genius and funny as ****! They all different styles and yes he is making fun or rap and pop music! LMAO!!! And he's famous and we're not :3

Thats the guy who plays Taco from The League right?

LOVED that show!

He does this same thing in some episodes of the league, thanks for the share.:horde:

Airaku

Stray Jedi

LOVED that show!

He does this same thing in some episodes of the league, thanks for the share.:horde:

Holy crap I didn't even know about that show! How funny is it? I just knew him for his music and comedy videos!

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Holy crap I didn't even know about that show! How funny is it? I just knew him for his music and comedy videos!

It is pretty freaken funny, the guy from those videos you posted is one of the main cast and its a freaken fantastic show and I would highly recommend it if your a fan of his music videos.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

LOVED that show!

This dude is hilarious. Always has been. Canadian as F*CK lol! If you haven't seen The League, you need to. It's genius haha. Reason I bring up him being Canadian is because he loves to poke fun at the stereotype American's have on Canadians.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This!!! It randomly started playing and had my thinking of my day.
I really did do a small thing that really made someone's day! :3
At least I think I did. xD

Plus I miss the glory days of Blink 182 :( Everything After Take Off You Pants and Jacket sucked :( That album was my fav xD :D

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This song is fantastic. Despite the ugh.... subject content. It is truly worthy of being one of the best bass lines of all time and the ending guitar just leaves me in awe. Plus the vocals. As always his voice is that of a god :3

So a funny story. When I was younger and didn't quite realise what the song was about. Well they were my favorite band since I was 12 but uhhh. When I was 16 or something.... ummmm I was at playdium and this song was playing in the bathroom and I danced and sang to the whole song. Sooooo..... you can probably see what's wrong with that picture.

I actually got a 3 day in school suspension for singing their song "The Grouch" in the lunch room LMFAO!!! The principle was ****ED off.He gave me chocolate bars because I was always in the office, but for harmless pranks xD this one apparently ****ed him off and he did not like the lyrics one bit.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

Some say I listen to the strangest things. They may very well be telling the truth...

Regardless, it's just part of me lol.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
This!!! It randomly started playing and had my thinking of my day.
I really did do a small thing that really made someone's day! :3
At least I think I did. xD

Plus I miss the glory days of Blink 182 :( Everything After Take Off You Pants and Jacket sucked :( That album was my fav xD :D

GASP- I love their self title album! Dude Ranch is probably my favorite album by them and Neighborhoods was probably my least favorite. I will say though I skip over "All the Small Things" when it comes on because it is/was so over played.

Been enjoying the remix to Lorde's "Ribs"

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
GASP- I love their self title album! Dude Ranch is probably my favorite album by them and Neighborhoods was probably my least favorite. I will say though I skip over "All the Small Things" when it comes on because it is/was so over played.

Been enjoying the remix to Lorde's "Ribs"

I defiantly had my phase of skipping All The Small Things myself at times. I also never liked "Adam's Song" until about two years ago. The self-titled album really disappointed me a lot. They went from appealing to young adults to young teenagers. Despite being a teenager at the time, the appeal wasn't there for me. I did love the tracks "Feeling This" "Obvious" "Easy Target" and "Stockholm Syndrome". The newest Ablum "Neighbours" was terrible. For me "Take off your Pants and Jacket" was gold. Some good relatable songs, well written, and some hilarious bonus tracks that get you every time xD.

You got me listening to this amazing song now! xD

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I feel the opposite, like they went from appealing to teenagers to young adults. Neighborhoods had some catchy tunes however it was very disappointing. I definitely do miss the days where they were carefree and wrote goofy tunes but I guess we all have to grow up at some point and their self title was a good transition in my opinion.

Is it sad that I only recently caught on to the real meaning behind Take Off Your Pants and Jacket? Clever pun, the 12 year old me hadn't a clue.

I'm really enjoying remixed tunes lately

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I feel the opposite, like they went from appealing to teenagers to young adults. Neighborhoods had some catchy tunes however it was very disappointing. I definitely do miss the days where they were carefree and wrote goofy tunes but I guess we all have to grow up at some point and their self title was a good transition in my opinion.

Is it sad that I only recently caught on to the real meaning behind Take Off Your Pants and Jacket? Clever pun, the 12 year old me hadn't a clue.

I'm really enjoying remixed tunes lately

Really? I only say that is weird because I remember reading somewhere that they were more popular with young adults until that album, then they became popular with the teens. Their older albums seemed to be more popular with the 20-30 year old age group. As is true most "punk rock" music >.<. Rather you consider their sound to be punk rock or not. The people in the band were, at least once upon a time xD

Well I can't say that is too sad. If you saw my post that was earlier on this page. The one about "Longview". Well...... I think I win that award.....

Interesting song btw :p This an electronica song that I took quite a liking too after my friend posted it on FB xD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

Actually Astro-Creep 2000 was one of the few albums I would listen to while playing RE2 when it first came out.

*sigh* Those were the good ole days man..

Top Bottom