• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Blade Runner is my favourite film of all time. Its soundtrack is one of my favourite scores for a movie and still sounds as unique in the modern day as it did in '82. It's so good, I bought it twice: Vangelis's official CD, and the two-disc Esper Edition bootleg. (Oddly enough, only the bootlegs contains all the music from the film.) But on every edition, whether official from WMG or not, they always, ALWAYS, include this piece.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
That's kinda mainstream music, but back in 2007 when I was 16 I loved this to death, especially the live versions. Pure nostalgia. I wanted to listen to it again after so many years.
Rihanna-Umbrella (World Music Awards 2007)
Ah back then when she was sexy and classy, but she still has an amazing voice, imo.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Beside liking to listen mostly Videogames OSTs i also like to listen more of less known part of Electronical music thats been also labeled as "SpaceSynth" and well on one of mine ventures in that genre I somehow listened to that song from the genre:

Samples used in this somehow remind me of Resident Evil games and those maybe to some awful Live Action movies series, but I like this song.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Three Days Grace- It's all over

and if you were wondering, no: these songs do not reflect my personality, I just love how they sound. Except for the beginning part of this, it bugs my ears :p

Top Bottom