• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

My personal favorite Aerosmith song and started listening to it again after I remembered it somehow. Now that I think about, this is for a certain special person who will be going through some rough times for the next couple of weeks. Honey Biscuit, I know you're reading this and I want you to listen to this at work when it starts feeling stressful for you.

L

Lurker
This is literally the most calming song I've ever heard. I don't know how, but it's just perfect, even if every single thing the song suggests is depressing.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What's Up?

I remember this song from when I was a kid, I liked it so much.
There is a place where Linda Perry sings "and I take a deep breath and I get real high", I'm not sure but it could be a subtle way of saying she got stoned. But back then I didn't know that drugs could be smoked, and also I didn't know that "high" could mean intoxicated. :p

Just look at that perfectly shaped mouth. You can't find better looking lips and teeth than that. Gorgeous brown eyes too! :smile:

Dede

Didn't mean to ruin this new year welcoming mood but I was doing Breaking Bad marathon and caught by this slightly sad-sounding background music.

And happened to hear these two,
I still hate Korean with a passion.

Last edited:

Popo

What's Up?

I remember this song from when I was a kid, I liked it so much.
There is a place where Linda Perry sings "and I take a deep breath and I get real high", I'm not sure but it could be a subtle way of saying she got stoned. But back then I didn't know that drugs could be smoked, and also I didn't know that "high" could mean intoxicated. :p

Just look at that perfectly shaped mouth. You can't find better looking lips and teeth than that. Gorgeous brown eyes too! :happy:

Everytime I hear that song I can't help it but to remember this xD

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I do not have MGR, but I just had to spoil the soundtrack and I really like this song.

Also Jay if you're reading this, I was playing this song during our Injustice matches.

Top Bottom