• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If you are in the right mood, give this song a try. I think the right mood is relaxed.

Manqoba is the song played during the credits after the film Goodbye Bafana. It's South African (Zulu) inspired pop. Bonus if you got good loudspeakers with bass!

Some facts about the film (IMDb and Wikipedia):

GOODBYE BAFANA is the true story of a white South African racist whose life was profoundly altered by the black prisoner he guarded for twenty years. The prisoner's name was Nelson Mandela.
Goodbye Bafana (released on DVD in the United States as The Color of Freedom) is a 2007 drama film, directed by Bille August, about the relationship between Nelson Mandela (Dennis Haysbert) and James Gregory (Joseph Fiennes), his censor officer and prison guard, based on Gregory's book Goodbye Bafana: Nelson Mandela, My Prisoner, My Friend. The movie also explores the relationship of James Gregory and his wife as their life changes while Mandela is under Gregory's watch.

Bafana means 'boys'. Gregory lived on the farm and he had a black friend when he was a kid, and that is the reason Gregory is able to speak Xhosa.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
How I love this song, the beat, the matching voices, everything. And I like her body and thighs too, quite hot.

Golbez thank you, that is the nicest melody I've heard for some time. It made me curious about the film, and after Wiki'ed it I think I'll buy it if I find it.

Top Bottom