• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

"Denn du bist was du isst!"
"Because you are what you eat!"

I love the music video, it is just so damn dark and creepy..like it's supposed to be when dealing with Rammstein. I can't post the music video though, it would be a bit much for this forum lol.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

This is putting a huge simle on my face because it's been a while since I heard a new Silent Hill song with Mary Elizabeth McGlynn singing in it. This is without a doubt my #1 favorite song of 2012. I espiecally like when Mary sings some certain lyrics.

If you could rewrite our life anyway that you please, would you tear out the pages of our memories?
Would you take back the pain and all the hurt we create?
Or could you be satisifed with the love that you made with me?

If you could rewrite our life anyway that you please, would you tear out the pages of our memorise?
Would you take back the pain and all the hurt we create?
Or could you be satisified with the promise you made?

And so we rewrite our life, but's it not what we think.
In the chaos we dance as we stand on the brink.
Always one change away from making ourselves complete.
The world will perish in flames and I'll watch as you fade from me.

Oh how I will always remember those lyrics tonight while I'm sleeping.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

I've been waiting for Joe Letz to upload this to his Youtube account..and he finally did. This is part of the opening act for Rammstein. I'm somewhere in the front row lmao. As a matter of fact, if you look at the screenshot, you can see my best friend. He's like..the only guy in the front row wearing a white shirt :p Once you find him, I'll be the third person to his left xD

pretty sure the high pitched screams are me as well....

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This guy is a personal friend of mine...He recorded this, as well as a couple of others...His EP is about to drop soon, and I'd appreciate it if you all gave me some feedback to give to him...

Top Bottom