• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What are you guys Excited for?

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
yeah, I don't know why people complain about it! is super fun. is it just cause they hate Sheva? I liked her, obviously if it wasn't a res game it would be considered one of the greats though. People wanted Res to stick to its creepy reputation...I can understand that, but come on it rocked!!
I don't hate Sheva...just sorta dislike her, but only 'cause she got the last shot of Wesker with Chris, instead of my Jillybean. ;-;

Reactions: svp

svp

I didn't say I loved 5. I said I didn't mind it, My fave game of all time is Remake :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I dont care about graphics at all, I pay attention to gameplay and story.

Not voice acting, graphics, realism, just those two.

svp

I dont care about graphics at all, I pay attention to gameplay and story.

Not voice acting, graphics, realism, just those two.
its worth getting for every aspect, the overall story is great as well as the game play

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I have been wanting zero and REmake for a while now... then again I also want DC and UC so maybe I'll get a wii. we'll see

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
REmake and Zero can be played on the Wii which is way more fun with the classic controller if you buy that as well. ;) Great you guys, now I wanna play Zero!
I only used the classic controller for REmake because, ya know, I had to lolz. I like the convenience of being able to play wireless \m/ But I think I'm gonna try to do a speed run later tonight.

Top Bottom