• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 what are the gas masked characters called

ersico

hi ya'll, im brand spankin new here.
what are the gas masked characters in Resident evil 4 called...usually they have the mask and orangish colored jumpsuit on....and if anyone has a pic or screenshot of the characters could you post?
thanks so much :)
im addicted to this game....and i just bought umbrella too!!!

L

Lurker
uh... gas-prisoner-ganado zombie? No they are just plain old ganados, or combat ganados.

Leonhart

ersico;59803 said:
hi ya'll, im brand spankin new here.
what are the gas masked characters in Resident evil 4 called...usually they have the mask and orangish colored jumpsuit on....and if anyone has a pic or screenshot of the characters could you post?
thanks so much :)
im addicted to this game....and i just bought umbrella too!!!

The masked guy that you're talking about is Hunk

images

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Nah he's not talking about hunk, the enemies with gas masks and jumpsuits, dont think they have a name, just combat ganado

bruno

Chief Researcher
He's not talking about Hunk. It's the Orange suit ganado in the back row (2nd from left) :
group.jpg

Only the village ganados have names. The ones from the Castle are the Zealots and the ones in the Island are Saddler's militia. The gas mask ganado is part of the militia.

ersico

thanks bruno. you nailed it...i wish during halloween i couldve gotten a good still shot of him, that wsa gonna be my costume......but what i ended up with wasnt really too close :)
DHECHalloween1-09.jpg

hantori

ersico;60533 said:
thanks bruno. you nailed it...i wish during halloween i couldve gotten a good still shot of him, that wsa gonna be my costume......but what i ended up with wasnt really too close :)
DHECHalloween1-09.jpg

wow...cool gas mask...:lol:

Top Bottom