• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weskers relatives

Resident James

Have you ever wondered about characters relatives? Like Wesker for example, he was probably adopted (because of what is said in RE5) witch means he has an adoptive family and a biological family (whom he doesn't know)

Makes me wonder what they are like or how they act. Does Wesker have brothers and sisters? What is thanksgiving like at the Wesker household? (I think hes an American)

Does he wear sunglasses at christmas?

:lol:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
you started the topic of quite serious, so i will answer the first part, i think knowing capcom its more than likely they will bring another "wesker" into the series just for the pure hell of it and people seem to like wesker.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I found some info out about Wesker's background. It's not as American-thanksgivingsy as you think.

Early Life and Umbrella Career

Albert was raised as part of "Project Wesker", an assembly of children from parents with above-average intellegence kidnapped by the Umbrella Corporation and given the surname Wesker. He showed particular promise out of the other children, which pleased Umbrella's founder, Ozwell E. Spencer. Spencer saw in Wesker the makings of what his children needed. Obviously not coincidentally, Albert would eventually go into the service of the same company that moulded him and become a close employee under the watchful eyes of his creator, Spencer, all the while unaware of the pharmaceutical president's true intentions and his own destiny to serve him.

Wesker joined the international pharmaceutical enterprise Umbrella at the age of 17 and began working as one of its researchers. In 1977, Wesker was assigned to the Management Training Facility under Doctor James Marcus. Wesker became friends with fellow trainee William Birkin, becoming colleagues and accomplices for years to come. Both Wesker and Birkin were regarded by Marcus as his best apprentices, and when the Training Facility was closed down on July 29, 1978, the two were personally transferred to the Arklay Research Facility (underneath Ozwell E. Spencer's estate) to continue their own Tyrant virus research (while Marcus continued to work on his own), becoming the facility's chief researchers.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Albert_Wesker

wpstudart

I think wolfgirl's informations is pretty accurate, and about having brothers, remember Spencer saying, 'The Wesker childs' or something like that, what indicates that or he has brothers, on brothers not from blood.

ResidentZelda

I want to be a Wesker relative! that'll be awesome!, but then my fangirlism will be incest.....Damn.

I also agree with everybody else, Wolfgirl's information is pretty accurate lol. But I would like to meet Wesker's parents lol, Imagine a blonde woman with sunglasses and a neutral face kinda like a female version of wesker, and a Older version of Wesker with of course the same sunglasses and the neutral face haha

Zombie Enclave

I would like to see his dog.

DogSunglasses.gif

Resident James

I thought that Albert and the other Wesker children were adopted by various Umbrella employees. In witch case he would have had an adopted family, as well as a biological family he was born from.

Imagine if there was a plot twist like, Wesker is actually the biological brother of Leon, or something like that.:wacko:

wpstudart

Resident James, if what you said were true (just a supposition), I would be at least surprised...

Frohwned;53570 said:

DogSunglasses.gif

Nice dog, but a tip, don't you throw a bone to him, the bone will dissapear after some seconds... :ermm:

Resident James;53545 said:
Have you ever wondered about characters relatives? Like Wesker for example, he was probably adopted (because of what is said in RE5) witch means he has an adoptive family and a biological family (whom he doesn't know)

Makes me wonder what they are like or how they act. Does Wesker have brothers and sisters? What is thanksgiving like at the Wesker household? (I think hes an American)

Does he wear sunglasses at christmas?

:lol:

It depends on which Wesker you're talking about. Post UC and RE5 Wesker or the "New" Wesker.

Post RE5 Wesker seemed more layed back and social, while RE5 Wesker seemed like someone that just comes home from school/work and locks himself up in his room or lab to write diabolical plans on complete global saturation.

Wesker's old personality would possibly attend a family get together, even if he didn't really care or meant anything positive by it.

As for new Wesker, id say no, he seems too unsocial and distant to bother with such matters.

Not to say Wesker has always been a lovey dovey friendly kinda guy, but they have changed his personality in the last two games he appeared in.(UC and RE5)

As for his siblings...*sigh* since it is canon unfortunately, I'll go with the Wesker project thing. According to the file he has/had hundreds of brothers and sisters of all nationalities around the world. Not related by blood mind you, however, in a sense they are his siblings. The file also said that most (not all) of them died when they were given the same virus Wesker was given in RE1, so it is a high possibility that one of his brothers or sisters may appear in a future title. They were all suppose to be intelligent so it will be no surprise if she/he turns out to be just as cunning and brilliant as their well known brother.

Now for his blood siblings...I have no idea if he even has any to begin with. I would like to think that he was born and raised by his own parents but nooooooo. >_>

Resident James

"Now for his blood siblings...I have no idea if he even has any to begin with. I would like to think that he was born and raised by his own parents but nooooooo. >_>"

Well, being raised by adoptive family is just as good as having a blood related family.

The adoptive family probably didn't have Wesker as their surname, they probably told Albert that he was named Albert Wesker before they adopted him as an infant, or something like that...

^That's not the point, I was talking about the whole idea of the Wesker children thing.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Resident James;53572 said:
Imagine if there was a plot twist like, Wesker is actually the biological brother of Leon, or something like that.:wacko:

Wesker: Leon... I am your brother.
Leon: No, you're not.
Wesker: Yes, I am.
Leon: Seriously?
Wesker: Yes.
Leon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Frohwned;53570 said:

DogSunglasses.gif

HA :lol: That's really good!

But if you thought his dog was bada**, you should see his monkey

monkey.jpg