• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 wesker and Chris

svp

ok so this might be a dumb question, but why does Wesker hate Chris soooo much? I just don't get it! I mean did he do something awful to him or is it just out of hate? I know Chris is a douche now but not then.

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
Well Wesker hates everyone doesn't he? XD
I think it's just his ego that's too big, or maybe he realized that Chris is just stronger than him without all those injection things, Didn't he attempt to kill Claire just to see Chris suffer? he must hate him alot o_o

Reactions: svp

Jay

K.I.N.G.
what do you mean "ruined"? what happened? O:
Chris wouldn't stop investigating what was going on behind the scenes. Chris found out that Wesker was a traitor and working for Umbrella. Wesker had orders to blow up the lab and take the T Virus. But before he could do any of that the experiment he was working on didn't obey his orders and killed him instead of Chris.

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
Chris wouldn't stop investigating what was going on behind the scenes. Chris found out that Wesker was a traitor and working for Umbrella. Wesker had orders to blow up the lab and take the T Virus. But before he could do any of that the experiment he was working didn't obey his orders and killed him.
Wow o_O That's intense

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
Lol yeah, he has hated Chris with a passion ever since. It wasn't his fault the thing turned on him.
Well, I know it's different, but I've been planning something for at least two years, and when I was ready to present it, this little girl took my spotlight, So i can kinda relate :/

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Well, I know it's different, but I've been planning something for at least two years, and when I was ready to present it, this little girl took my spotlight, So i can kinda relate :/
That's understandable. No one likes to be out shined for their hard work. In the case of Wesker, his own creation out did him lol.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I actually think Wesker wanted Chris and Jill to get into the lab and survive, so there'd be witnesses of his "death" (he purposely let the tyrant impale him so it would look like he was dead). He probably asked Barry to lead them into the labs, but not before Wesker was ready.
Wesker was planning to enter a rival organization to Umbrella by handing them the Tyrant 002. When he woke up, the tyrant was appearently dead and he couldn't extract it's combat data because Sergei locked his access. Without much time left, he had to hurry before the facility exploded, not having time to extract the tyrant (and not realising it was still alive) or finding a way to break into the informatic system.

My theory is that Wesker was planning to enter directly into a leading position in the Third Organization, but due to his failure to retrieve the tyrant made him lose that opportunity, all because Chris set up the self destruction mechanism.
Although the Third Organization still allowed Wesker to work for them (because he still collected precious samples and data) he had to regain their trust (he did that by obtaining the G virus and the backup of Umbrella's data). He never forgot that Chris (and the surviving STARS) was the one who ruined his plans, with his hate growing stronger everytime their paths crossed.

NintenStar

Chris kept ruining too many of Wesker's plans. As with Tyrant, he knew that there was a chance where it would turn against him, so Wesker injected himself with that virus that Birkin gave him.

Top Bottom