• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wesker and...ANNETTE?

O(+>

It could be possible, but it's never been mentioned and we're this far in the series. Whilst its not completely devoid of possibility, surely it would have cropped up by now. Wesker has always been a bastard-filled bastard with bastard-toppings and only used Birkin to his usefulness like he did with everything else, soooooo you never know...

Mr Sunshine

Lol, I have just noticed the topic of this thread! It sounds funny to me..

..I don't know about Wesker and Annette. But I have some information from a reliable source about ADA and WILLIAM BIRKIN! That's why Annette shoot Ada in the sewers..

WARNING! THIS IS SPOILER!!

..Hmmm now that I think it again, it all makes sense! Wesker was envious of Birkin's success of the G virus and wanted to destroy him by achieving a phsycological blow to him! For this he tried seducing Annette, but she didn't respond to his flirt due to her love towards William. So Wesker switched to plan B.. He had Ada seduce William! He, being a man, fell to the trap like a lamb to its slaughter. While William and Ada were having some wild sex in the labs(in the moth's nest room to be more specific), Wesker was taping the "action" and he eventually gave the tape to Annette! She, loving William so much, got too hurt and -combined with Wesker's ultra sex appeal- the inevitable happened..

..William learnt that Sherry wasn't his daughter minutes before his death. That's why he says "My precious G virus". It's the only thing that it is actually his! Annette on the other hand was too mad because of being cheated and she even surpassed Weskers expectations of his plan.. She called the Hunk team to wipe out William! She might as well be the the member of the team who shot multiple times William. That's why this fella was too excited shooting him. She then wore her researcher outfit again and went back to William pretending that she would help him!

Finally, In the end of the RE 2 DC scenario we see William on the train yelling "Sherrryyy". He obviously couldn't stand the fact that he was a cuckold! :lol:

END OF SPOILER

Top Bottom