• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We are not Alone.

v iBaxter

Found this on website.

In a recent interview with ButtonBasher, Svensson mentioned that they are giving Resident Evil 5 a hard look and listening to what the fans really want. Svensson also said in the interview that the company monitors what the fans are saying around the Internet, stating that he reads the message boards too.

"We haven’t ruled out more content for RE5 as DLC. In fact, on Capcom-Unity last week, someone asked the same question and I asked fans what they wanted to see if we were to make some more. The result was a thread on our boards that is hundreds of posts long, tens of thousands of views and I’ll be “interpreting” that feedback and making recommendations to Takeuchi-san based on it. There’s nothing to announce by any stretch, but I think it’s worth noting that we’re considering it."

Capcom is no slouch; they know what their fans want and I expect them to act on it. Resident Evil 5 was too good of a game to not come out with a plethora of DLC for it.

Do you think they are Watching us ?

bruno

Chief Researcher
No. Honestly, i think they only look at the official forums, but they don't care too much about that. What they really want is to gather more buyers and keep the old ones, so they turned the games into an action based style when, what most fans really want is to have the horror style back. Look at RE5- there's no horror in it. I hope Capcom tries harder next time.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
if you Google resident evil forum this is the top result, so there's always a possibility that some official representative is watching us...

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Sure they're checking this forums out I mean it is one of the bigger RE forums. However I don't think they care too much about us... Let's just hope the when RE "Next" comes out it's serious survival horror.

DrainDeimos

I hope Capcom is paying attention to the suggestions of fans. I float around and check out a lot of RE forums and have seen some creative ideas. I also spend a lot of time on their official site and like to brainstorm gameplay and story concepts with people.

I think LIN is a reflection of Capcom responding to customer feedback. It would be great if it keeps going that direction.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
CAPCOM IF YOU CAN HEAR ME I WANT BARRY AND/OR REBECCA BACK!

AND ZOMBIES!

AND BETTER AI FOR SHEVA!

AND A PONY!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
AND BRING BACK THE MERCHANT!

Please?

GOING TO A SHOP AT THE END OF CHAPTERS ON RE5 ISN'T THE SAME AS HEARING "WELCOME STRANGER!"

Top Bottom