• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Watch The Walking Dead?

Who is your favourite WD character?

• Total voters

Xenotronz

Member of Alpha Team (S.T.A.R.S)
I'm a huge fan of the TV series.

Anyone excited for the new season coming in Feb? What are you expecting or hoping for towards the continuing story?

Made a little poll as well; Feel free to spill your thoughts and/or ideas :)

Aleck

Biohazard
I'm all caught up with it finally! I downloaded all of the current Season 3 episodes onto my android and would watch two episodes a night with my headphones on and my room, pitch black. I loved it. It's so intense and horrifying, just brilliant! :cool:

Favorite Character - I like them all and my least favorite is Milton. My absolute favorite is Michionne! She's the female equivalent of Darryl I think. Alot of people will say that she hasn't had much character development thus far, but I think the pace is fair considering their circumstances. I'm sure we'll learn more about her before the season is over. I hope Andrea helps Daryl and Merle escape before she ends up siding with the Governor in the battle against Rick. Strange as it sounds, I believe Merle will fight as part of Rick's group. There will probably be more deaths and I don't even want to imagine who's going to get killed yet, it seems inevitable.:( I believe Merle will sacrifice himself for his brother and I think Andrea and The Governor will get killed off before the season is over. I think Tyreese and Sasha will probably survive and stick around. I expect Morgan and Duane to eventually meet up with Rick again.

This is all speculation ofcourse...

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I'd have to say Daryl and Glenn. Also Herschel, Maggie, and Michonne. Everyone else is either too crazy or useless.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Daryl is my favorite character. And there is not a new season coming febuary. Just the rest of season 3.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Pardon me. I meant the continuation :p
I can't wait for it! Four more days over here, I've also found an EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!!!! For those of you that are interested.

In episode 12, apparently Rick goes back to his home town, and there we find.... Wait for it...

--
Wait for it--

Morgan!

Top Bottom