• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero was zero ever made for the ps

ToriJ

Resident Critic
As of this time Resident Evil 0 never had a release outside of Nintendo. It was a GameCube exclusive following the Remake in 2002 before being ported to the Wii. Fun fact: it was originally going to be released for the Nintendo 64, but all the data wouldn't fit on a cartridge so development moved to the GameCube.

I imagine this could change soon depending how well the Remake HD port does in sales.

rose61

It was a GameCube exclusive following the Remake in 2002 before being ported to the Wii. Fun fact: it was originally going to be released for the Nintendo 64, but all the data wouldn't fit on a cartridge so development moved to the GameCube.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I feel like you could have easily googled this instead of making a thread. I understand wanting to create conversation for the forums, but this is a yes or no question.

And for the record: No. Zero is on GameCube and on Wii under the Resident Evil Archives miniseries.

Billy Coen

It wasn't released to PS2 nor Xbox. Capcom had an agreement with Nintendo and decided that Resident Evil 0, Remake and 4 were GameCube exclusives.

Top Bottom