• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Wait what did I just see?

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
So I've been searching YouTube watching videos as you do I generally watch people do S+ runs on hardcore and so on,

Anyways I've come across this video that I can't explain but found it very funny and odd it mind boggled me big time,

Is this an actual glitch within the game? If so it's a wired one for sure but you have to see it for yourselves to believe it,

Talk about X gonna give it to ya. :lol:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
That's pretty freaky. It's obviously a glitch since you can see him loading and disappearing around 2 times on each side of the hallway before finally splitting into two Mr. X's.

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
Had me bad laughing seriously I mean one Mr.X is bad enough but two of them,

The dynamic duo aka twin power,

Trying to fight the two of them would be like fighting Mike Tyson in his prime you know your getting knocked out. :lol:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I can confirm that this is a glitch and NOT what happens on hardcore mode like someone said elsewhere on the site.

Unfortunately, this occurred to someone during a speed run, but hilarious nontheless. haha

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
Yeah I know It's a glitch as it would be messed up if there were actually two of them hunting you down,

Chances of survival just dropped to 0% haha.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Since this glitch has become so popular, I have a feeling gamers are currently trying to glitch forward THREE Mr. X's...

Top Bottom