• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Versus XIII

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Who else have been waiting for this game to be released? Ever since its first announcement in 2006. Now six years later still no word on how its going, or when it will even be released. It's been so long I forgot Square was even working on it. Hopefully it'll be soon because the game looks amazing.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'd give it a shot...I mean...I'm not pumped for it or anything...It's just kind of there...But it doesn't look bad by any means...

A_Wesker123

The Original
I'm willing to bet it'll end up as a multiplatform release. Given the state Square are reportedly in, they need every bit of income they can generate, and releasing Versus XIII on more than one platform will ensure they maximise the amount they can make. That may be why it's taking so long to release; having to develop the game for the 360 as well.

This is of course all speculation, who knows what's going to happen. I remember reading an article in which the lead developer said to look out for news soon, but I can't remember where I read it. Needless to say I can't wait for it, it's one of the reasons I bought my PS3 years ago.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I'm willing to bet it'll end up as a multiplatform release. Given the state Square are reportedly in, they need every bit of income they can generate, and releasing Versus XIII on more than one platform will ensure they maximise the amount they can make. That may be why it's taking so long to release; having to develop the game for the 360 as well.

This is of course all speculation, who knows what's going to happen. I remember reading an article in which the lead developer said to look out for news soon, but I can't remember where I read it. Needless to say I can't wait for it, it's one of the reasons I bought my PS3 years ago.
I so hope this is true and it does come out on the 360 so I don't have to get a ps3, how ever I will get one if I need to.

sadistic_greyfox

It feels like I've been waiting for this for years, originally it was suppose to be out a few months after XIII, sadly I've kind of lost interest just because the amount of times it got pushed back which is sad. I was REALLLLLY looking forward to it.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I so hope this is true and it does come out on the 360 so I don't have to get a ps3, how ever I will get one if I need to.
Yeah. Just as they did with XIII. Square has little faith in just releasing on one platform. I heard there's a team working on it 100% now. Along with Final Fantasy Type-0.
It feels like I've been waiting for this for years, originally it was suppose to be out a few months after XIII, sadly I've kind of lost interest just because the amount of times it got pushed back which is sad. I was REALLLLLY looking forward to it.
Same. I've waited so long I stopped caring after couple years. Maybe we'll get a release date at E3 or TGS.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I've been waiting for this game to come out for a few years now. And still there's not much new info about it but I'm still looking forward to it. It's supposed to have gone into full production now so I really hope it comes out by the end of this year or early next year at the latest.

Reactions: Jay
Top Bottom