• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Valentine MvC2

Ridley Lockhart

Drew this on my spiral of drawings and doodles. Unfortunately it got rained on but hey it is what it is.

It's Jill from Marvel vs Capcom 2. Jill prolly my favorite character.

Ridley Lockhart

Screenshot_2023-07-21-06-13-34_2.png

Well, i figured out how to post images. Maybe i been away awhile, but dang, that's a pain in the arse.

Anyway, my spiral i have Jill V. on the cover, from Marvel Vs Capcom 2. I don't even play that game, and i know Jill, Chris and Wesker are in MvC3.

Anyway Jill my favorite, first RE i played and was told Jill was the easier one. She has 8 slots in her inventory, the lockpick, plus Barry helps you out along the way.

Chris has only 6 spaces, a lighter and kind of has to almost to babysit Becca...who just went through her own nightmare and killed The Freakin Queen Leech and all of a sudden she's a n00b. She should be schooling them on some things. Man she killed the Prototyrant, Queen Leech, as a rookie...

I wish we got a good ending in RE1 with all 5 surviving S.T.A.R.S. members, Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca and Brad.

I also don't like how they did Brad "Chickenheart" Vickers in RE3R.

To not be such a hater, i did like the opening for RE3R, with Jill in her apartment, showing her post Mansion Incident, and how she been living, how Raccoon was. But that doesn't make that poor, rubbish excuse for a remake okay.

Top Bottom