• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 uroburos

weskerfan

ok,ive been thinking,

uroburos is a viral worm that rapidly multiplys and grows inside the hosts body if the hosts genes are not compatible to the worms.

the concept is that if the host is not compatible or "worthy" then the worms burst out of their host and constricts the host and controlls the host movements.

SO,its a person that is taken over by worms.

i kinda think that this concept is stupid,i think capcom could have done better,although it is a great game.

what do you guys think???

english_lad

I don't know, what I do know is that I am having a horrible time killing the stupid thing.

Oh how I hate Excella.

english_lad

Yeh lol.

I just killed it on the game, only a little way from completing the game now.

Seem's stupid a worms gene has to be compatible with a humans, because they should never be comapatible really don't you think?

Jill

well to me i think uroburos was good but thats my opinion also uroburos can only work with wesker cuz everyone esle's genes wont work

Biohazard

the only reason uroburos works with wesker is because he isnt a real peroson. he was manufacurtered! almsot like a clone! i honetly dont think this will be the last of wesker! who knows if they made more than one wesker clone.! intresting

Biohazard

oh sorry for the double post! in a cut scene towarads the end Spencer himself says it to wesker! Wesker says' you mean to say, i'm manufactured.

judled

even if you dont like it as an idea it still makes a nice boss to blow the sh*t out of with a rocket launcher. haha

weskerfan

spencer said that wesker was the only one of the wesker children to survive.

so wesker is the one and only!

Top Bottom