• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Uroboros Aheri figure, I cant get it

Th3 R3volution

I have beaten the game, and gotten all S ranks, and beaten the uroboros excella, but still i cant buy the figure

and I did not beat all the levels on the same difficulty, i did some on amatuer and some on normal, any suggestions?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Morphosis;32370 said:
All S on amateur should make you able to get that one! All S on Veteran gives you a Filter.
=O Does it give you a different filter, your not talkng about that "noise filter" are you? I got that after doing all levels on Vet mode.. but I aint got a S rank on all the vet levels haha that would take ages..

Ive got a fair few S ranks though Its possible to get more I geuss but everytime Ive got a S rank It made me think "what did I do to get that haha!!!"
I think you cant die once, you need lots of kills, good accuracy and a fast chapter time.. which is sorta hard.

Ryan

I got all S rankings on Amateur to get that and am moving up to get all Levels at all different difficultys on S rankings. Will take a while but might as well. As for Achievments, I only need 3 more.

Morphosis

Then i cant remember! LOL sorry! Go to bonus features and read what it says to make you able to get it! If you maxed out M9, the its the option before M9. (If im not mistaken).

Morphosis

No No no!! No need SS rank for anything! If you shoot all emblems and get S rank on Veteran, you basically unlock everything available in game, but i got that bloody figure and i havent got all S rank on veteran nor on normal!

Top Bottom