• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Upgrades

Redfield99

Ok, so I don't think that this is up, but what do you guys think about the upgrades in Resident Evil 5? Both weapon and health.

Hollow-Words

Well...I think health upgrades will be the same like yellow herbs for weapons...I think it goes from butter knife to dining knife to steak knife then Machette =p

Maybe we can like get ourself a suit of armour instead of Sherry if she's in the game~~~

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Well it's a little more real now if you think how Chris uses the first aid spray.

And if I may correct you. butter knife to yougurt knife to dining knife to steak knife then Machette.

ResiDude

Not sure really..

I liked the way you could upgrade the weapons in RE4 but if it wasn't there in RE5 I wouldn't miss it too much..

You? ;D

Redfield99

I would like them back, with the style of game where you keep using the same weapons, I think it would be good to be able to add to them. Maybe a slightly different style though, like attachments and stuff.

ResiDude

There are going to be gun upgrades again, for definite.

I read it earlier and I meant to get the link but I forgot..

It will be the same type of upgrades as RE4 with power, capacity, reload... The usual. ;)

Top Bottom