• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Unlimited ammo?!?

Nosophoros

Saw that by bringing up al attributes of any weapon on RE5 will cause it to have unlimited ammo. Is this true for RE4 too?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Nope, you only get 3 guns in RE4 that have unlimited ammo, an you have to unlock them, thats the RPG, handcanon, an the thompson machine gun( it looks like a tommy gun, if you got the gangsta outfit!)

If you got RE4 for the Gamecube an have action replay you could probaly find alot of cheats for the game...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
on ps2 I think you gotta do ada's seperate ways thing, an on gamecube you have to complete assignment ada.

I think =P It' been awhile since ive played them both.

Aus.Zombie

ahh ok, thank you :)

yeah coz i never finished the ada missions.. -.- i just went back and finished the game again lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It's fun doing the game again once you got better guns, once you get the tommy gun though, te game gets real easy lol.

mastermind

unless you gots game shark for ps2 then you can get unlimited ammo for any weapon and unlimited health and max health and money

_U3_

I know for a fact that the PS2 version, the weapons you can obtain with unlimited ammo are:

1. Infinite Launcher (Obtainable after beating the game once. 1,000,000 Pesetas)

2. Chicago Thompson Typewriter (Obtainable after beating Separate Ways. 1,000,000 Pesetas)

3. P.R.L. 412 (Obtainable after beating the game on Professional Mode. 0 Pesetas)

4. Handcannon (Obtainable after getting a 5 star with every character on every map in the Mercenaries Mode. 0 Pesetas on initial purchase, 790,000 Pesetas to fully upgrade to infinite ammo.)

Top Bottom