• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games.

TyrannoSpank

I like Milla, but she should be slapped for thinking that.

I don't think she has any idea how fked up the movies are, and that they arent resident evil at all.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
See...I disagree with this...While I love the movies AND games, they are two completely separate cannons, should not be more or less intertwined by a spin-off based on a movie only character...That would be like mixing the Amazing Spider-Man with the Spectacular Spider-Man...It shouldn't be done...While they are both based on the same thing, Spider-man, they are two completely different universes...Unique and wholesome in their own right, and should stay away from each other because we've ALL seen enough sci-fi movies to know that two universes colliding is a BAD thing lol...

A very sensible reply, which I totally agree with. I have nothing against the movies, as a stand-alone they are great, however when compared to the games, the games always win. I think this is just another ploy for Anderson/Milla to make more money, after all Alice is their RE creation, wouldn't they receive money for it?

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Idk, There's the 'Game' World and the 'Movie' World, they already made them, can't go back. Even if she made it in the future tittles of Resident Evil, that would be World breaking to see Move and Game Alice have different personalities. Just like the characters of RE Games on RE Movies. Too much to say, but I HOPE SOMEBODY GETS THE IDEA,

KEEP THEM SEPARATE!!!

willowsby

hell no, and Retribution is really bad. But since it's cash machine, we will still see another Paul WS Anderson crappy movie in the future and I read it somewhere he said, he might me will take the idea from RE 6, so I guess, maybe Alice will get the evil clone against her??

Flipqy42

Nevermore
How about a what-if game like ORC? Wolfpack is tasked with tracking down Alice and killing her. But Alice used her Mary-sue qualities to get Echo 6 and other Spec Ops soldiers to fight with her.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Oh, those crazy-ass supermodels. :rolleyes:

oqiuqt.gif

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
How about a what-if game like ORC? Wolfpack is tasked with tracking down Alice and killing her. But Alice used her Mary-sue qualities to get Echo 6 and other Spec Ops soldiers to fight with her.
No. They should just leave her out of the games completely. And hopefully CAPCOM will see this and get the picture.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
This just ****es me right off.

What is up with her? The games are only still popular because of her? She should be thrown in prison for such a rediculous claim. And if that character, who has RUINED every single RE movie, after fans spent years dreaming about a live action RE movie, ends up in the games then i'm done.

I hate Alice, and i hate Milla. They should both **** off.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Paul Anderson has already ruined the games. By making the RE movies action-based instead of horror-based, most of the new RE fans since then have preferred zombie action over survival-horror. You should realize that the first RE movie came out in 2002, around the same time as RE0 and REmake, the last of the classic RE games. RE games used to be about surviving zombie attacks, now RE is about killing zombies. I like Milla Jovovich ("The Fifth Element" is one of my favorite movies), but I don't care for Alice or the live-action movies. But at this point, I don't think adding her as a minor character would make much of an impact to the games, as long as she isn't essential to the plot. Maybe she could be a failed experiment or something. She would make a good boss. It would be nice if Claire, Jill, or REBECCA ended up killing her. That would be cool. BTW, what the **** happened to Rebecca? She could be far more significant to the RE story arch than Alice could be.

chrona kitty

She's been saying that sh*t forever...Remember in RE: Apocalypse, the scene where she drops the gun then catches it that was taken directly from RE: CVX...In the audio commentary of the film she says that was HER idea...BS! That came from the game!
well in the newest movie Retribution when Alice meets Ada they did the knife fight from 4 when Leon meets Ada in the castle View attachment 597

texeon

What will putting Alice in the games do?
Ruin the games? Capcom already did that.

Yeah I agree, I don't mind milla at all in the movies, and the games are going for more content, less quality. So I don't think much else could go wrong. Bloody hell, Paul W.S. A should just do a spin off of the game series in co-operation with capcom, after all, RE ORC was a bad, so why not let their's be successful or burn.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Honestly, we can trash her and the movies all we want... but the games have already tied that level of stupidity with Resident Evil 6. Jake, anyone?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Like all the other reports, I will ignore this one until it is proven one way or the other. The only thing I think is actually likely is an E3 reveal. And for that, I am sufficiently excited.

I've long believed that RE6 suffered the way it did because Capcom, like most other developers, were more interested in working with the new hardware (specifically, but not limited to the PS4 in their case). I wouldn't be surprised to learn they were working on RE6 and whatever the next game happens to be at the same time. I'm also reminded of all their talk a number of years ago about going open world. I would personally welcome the change, if done well. Can you imagine a Raccoon-esque city to explore/attempt to survive in? The potential is there and, at least as far as I'm concerned, quite attractive.

Top Bottom