• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Didn't Anderson go to the Capcom headquarters in Japan because he wanted information to make the next movie good and they pretty much ignored him? He wasted a plane ticket and left a little upset. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere :/ I highly doubt Capcom will put Alice in the games.

Though I did hear one really weird theory online about the likeness of a character from the films in the game :/ Actually I don't mind THIS ONE little bit if it's true. She's a favorite of mine anyways :3

BTW What is the whole bull**** about Albert Wesker and Alice becomes friends in the final movie to take down some greater evil? WHAT THE ****? REALLY WHAT THE ****? LMAO! There is only one way that I could actually see Albert becoming good. One-****ing-way!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
That's definitely the vibe I got at the end of the last movie they made... I want Wesker to be a reluctant, sassy good-ish guy brought back for the games dammit.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
That's definitely the vibe I got at the end of the last movie they made... I want Wesker to be a reluctant, sassy good-ish guy brought back for the games dammit.

I kind of agree with you. I even came up with a story for that, kind of spanning a trilogy as I wanted a few different characters. I can only see a few ways for it to happen. He always was messed up in the head, but he did have some humanity at one point. He even stated that he threw away his humanity after he learned of his powers. Unlike Alex, there may be some "salvation" for him, as doubtful as it is.

Top Bottom