• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 True mercs info from my own Capcom source ! mercs spoilers!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
if Ada Wong is an unlock-able mercenary/verses-(multiplayer)/or better yet a dlc....my interest/and of me getting of this game, is a Maybe (i just have a thing for being a character that is of my gender and side-wise, concerning between the antiprotagonist and protagonist) Ada Wong, Please? Yes? (Somebody Confirm, if she is or not, it doesn't matter if they response to me via on this part of the forum or an private inbox)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Mercs character list:
Chris (both flashback and current)
Leon (both outfits)
Helena (same)
Sherry (same)
Jake (same)
Ada (and Carla as a bonus)
Carla (her original face, with her own weapon loadout)
HUNK (modified RE2 uniform to look more like in Operation Raccoon City)
Wesker (ported from RE5, no differences except in loadout)
Barry (in BSAA gear but nothing changed except loadout)

Different costumes will have the same loadout as the original character. Loadouts are now customizable but you have to level up as that character first. Experience is earned universally on all the modes but is seperated by characters, costumes are unlockable. You can also purchase to unlock all the costumes instantly and it'lll instantly move you up 10 "levels" (levels aren't numbered but are determined by BSAA rank, ex. Recruit, SGT, etc.)

Oh.My......i see Ada on the list, also would you happen to know if she (Ada) will be also be available on the other multiplayer modes? my chances of getting Resident Evil 6 has somewhat changed ( 45% to be precise )

Mordiford

if Ada Wong is an unlock-able mercenary/verses-(multiplayer)/or better yet a dlc....my interest/and of me getting of this game, is a Maybe (i just have a thing for being a character that is of my gender and side-wise, concerning between the antiprotagonist and protagonist) Ada Wong, Please? Yes? (Somebody Confirm, if she is or not, it doesn't matter if they response to me via on this part of the forum or an private inbox)

Ada Wong has her own solo campaign in the game. She's most likely going to be included in mercenaries as well, this is almost guaranteed.

Mordiford

Oh.My......i see Ada on the list, also would you happen to know if she (Ada) will be also be available on the other multiplayer modes? my chances of getting Resident Evil 6 has somewhat changed ( 45% to be precise )

His info is highly dodgy and unsourced. He also seems to have gotten it from a very unreliable neogaf thread and it all looks like bogus to me.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
His info is highly dodgy and unsourced. He also seems to have gotten it from a very unreliable neogaf thread and it all looks like bogus to me.

Neogaf, i assume this "Neogaf" you speak of is....a person, a blog writer, a forum or some sort of (what do you call that?) information (or something of that matter, for the lack of a better wording?) (i am quite stumbling at wording out words for some sort of reason)

EDIT: oh nevermind i just checked the neoseeker link in this discussion and came to conclusion Neogaf is Neoseeker, unless someone says other wise.

Mordiford

Neogaf, i assume this "Neogaf" you speak of is....a person, a blog writer, a forum or some sort of (what do you call that?) information (or something of that matter, for the lack of a better wording?) (i am quite stumbling at wording out words for some sort of reason)
Neoseeker is just another forum, there have been like 25 different "spoiler" posts regarding the content of the game, not all of them can be right and there's no reason to believe this one more than any of the other ones.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Neoseeker is just another forum, there have been like 25 different "spoiler" posts regarding the content of the game, not all of them can be right and there's no reason to believe this one more than any of the other ones.

oh great, my interest for Resident Evil 6 just went blah for a few seconds but i am still quite interested in it, in some sort of strange way (or something like that)

Mordiford

oh great, my interest for Resident Evil 6 just went blah for a few seconds but i am still quite interested in it, in some sort of strange way (or something like that)
Well we know for sure that Ada Wong gets an entire campaign for herself, so that should be enough to get you to buy the game if you like her character. She's also almost certainly going to be in mercenaries because there's no way they'd give her a campaign but exclude her from mercenaries.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Well we know for sure that Ada Wong gets an entire campaign for herself, so that should be enough to get you to buy the game if you like her character. She's also almost certainly going to be in mercenaries because there's no way they'd give her a campaign but exclude her from mercenaries.

you know what, i would agree with you. that if she has her own campain, it would be so strange if they don't include her in the Mercenaries aspect, would be nice if she can be also in the other multiplayer mode "Verses" as it has been confirmed (the "Slayers/Team Slayers" and the "Survivors/Team Survivors" mode and i'm well aware of the other modes later to be added as DLCs)

also when i do get the game and do the story, i can at least settle to be Helena (on Leon's part), Sherry (on Jake's part), Then on the Chris and Piers part, i may have to go with choosing Chris. As i assume you get to choose which character to be on each of the story (from the looks of what i've seen on the Resident Evil.net site) *Since i have heavily stated that, i like to play characters of my gender*

So.... in conclusion, i have a Legit Steady-Positive (aspect) of this game and also a Legit Steady-Positive of getting it. Oh what the hey, "i'm going to throw caution in the wind" and get this, i have a feeling Ada will be an available character on the Multiplayer aspect of this (be it unlocking her, by doing the story and or her character being available to be purchased with "Set Amount of Points")

Side-Note: on the positive note, i have a 3-Month Subscription to Xbox Live Gold which will give me enough time to enjoy the campain, score massive points and have enough, to also enjoy the Multiplayer aspect part of the game, So.....End of the World here i Come.

zeroskaterz92

wait wait wait. i'm pretty sure not all of it are true.
if Jake's mother is Annette, so where's the last name, Muller, comes from? is it Annete Muller (that sounds horrible) before she change to Birkin? lol or that's just a fake last name? if it is Annete, isn't Jake become merc to get money for his mother? Annete already been dead about 15+ years. it's pointless for Jake become merc unless if he's crazy, imagining that his mother still alive.

M4Gord

I take it this forum doesn't know anything about the Hakoom livestream?

Anyway, more than one person dies

<spoiler> FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN</spoiler>

Samael

wait wait wait. i'm pretty sure not all of it are true.
if Jake's mother is Annette, so where's the last name, Muller, comes from? is it Annete Muller (that sounds horrible) before she change to Birkin? lol or that's just a fake last name? if it is Annete, isn't Jake become merc to get money for his mother? Annete already been dead about 15+ years. it's pointless for Jake become merc unless if he's crazy, imagining that his mother still alive.

The "Spoilers" are all wrong they can be found on this website as well I don't think hellboy was being honest (either that or he was had.) http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56257/t1759787-some-cool-new-info-on-resident-evil-6/

Just finished watching Jake campaign stream Highlight for spoiler:
[Just finished watching Jake campaign stream at ch. 3 Jake references his mother and Albert who he says walked out on them//deadbeat dad. Though no name just a nameless broad that Wesker banged then left.]

and a video:
http://www.viddler.com/v/78027ab0
skip to5:45

Besides no sense in believing any of the "spoilers" that were posted in other sites as they come into conflict with devs talking explicitly about Jakes mother and how he became a merc to support her.

Jgraeme1979

-her and jake are half brother and sister same mother! There you go guys enjoy! yes, jake is a wesker and
Jakes mother is also Annete Birkin making Jake and Sherry half siblings

You're being played by you're source Hellboy, I've watched the live stream yesterday (Tuesday) and today (Wednesday) of Jake & Sherry's scenario and at no time was there any mention of Annette Birkin and Albert Wesker having a relationship, etc, etc, that would emply that Jake and Sherry are half-siblings.

Honestly, it sounds like he's getting his information from this Neoseeker thread:

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56257/t1759787-some-cool-new-info-on-resident-evil-6/

This is by no means reliable and honestly seems very bogus to me.

Alot of that is complete horse ****, the rest is plausible but as the game is not released (so the servers are not active for online play, or at least I'd assume so, I doubt anyone can say for certain what every unlockable is yet.

zeroskaterz92

The "Spoilers" are all wrong they can be found on this website as well I don't think hellboy was being honest (either that or he was had.) http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56257/t1759787-some-cool-new-info-on-resident-evil-6/

Just finished watching Jake campaign stream Highlight for spoiler:
[Just finished watching Jake campaign stream at ch. 3 Jake references his mother and Albert who he says walked out on them//deadbeat dad. Though no name just a nameless broad that Wesker banged then left.]

and a video:
http://www.viddler.com/v/78027ab0
skip to5:45

Besides no sense in believing any of the "spoilers" that were posted in other sites as they come into conflict with devs talking explicitly about Jakes mother and how he became a merc to support her.
thanks for the vid. cheers. :D
i lol'ed at the beginning of the vid.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
my info is correct it has been double posted my mercs finds with the pics to back it up on this forum. the jake info well just have to wait.. I didnt want them to be siblings either.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
my info is correct it has been double posted my mercs finds with the pics to back it up on this forum. the jake info well just have to wait.. I didnt want them to be siblings either.

so let me get this straight, your first original post is Legit? so by that information....Ada Wong is a confirmed Mercenary (character) i would assume, one is able to unlock her by completing her part (on the campain). if so (i'm still unsure of your information, would you happen to know if she is also an available character in the other modes? say?.....Survivors (as this is a confirmed multiplayer mode and some others, since it is confirmed that there will be other extra DL stuff after the Official Release)

skinviolet

hellboy, you're full of crap.
i watched the entire stream of jake and sherry's campaign and no, they are NOT related.
the merc info? you got it from that neo site and frankly, everybody could guess the main characters would be playable.i can confirm ada is unlockable once you beat her campaign, and carla and hunk (which people are thinking is not actually hunk, but lone wolf) are really there.
no confirmation on wesker and barry, though, but there's dlc space on the disk and a file named 'sheba' which has also been confirmed to be 'sheva', so...dlc characters for the merc.

merc characters aren't hard to guess.
wesker has been around in the mercs since 4 and he wasn't even major in re4.
you really think in a game where his son plays a major role, he wouldn't be in merc? (if he actually is in it)

also, i should note there are NO MENTIONS OF: Jill, Rebecca or Barry.
Only main character that gets mentioned in the game is Claire (Chris and Sherry talk about her).

Samael

Perhaps I should have been more specific I don't consider mercs characters to be spoilers (besides which were new about them since the leaked DD demo files). Besides your missing Piers which is a big give away that this list was crafted by someone with the intention of lying especially to make such a big mistake. with recent mercs findings the list of now is Leon, Chris, Jake, Ada (Carla added as a skin), Helena, Sherry, and a BSAA trooper (though just may be skin for Piers or Chris). No indication of Albert or anyone else though that does not preclude DLC in the vain of RE5 Mercs Reunion.

Now as to what I was speaking to where specifically the campaign character spoilers which you posted. None of which came true(but then again I never expected them to).

Top Bottom