• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 True mercs info from my own Capcom source ! mercs spoilers!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Piers has been in Mercs screenshots
So... No offense
But I can come here and say I have a contact but without any hard proof im not taking this as hard evidence.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I don't really believe this either. I'm not accusing you of lying, but are you sure your source is trustworthy? Because there's more than just one thing wrong about that list:
a) Barry, seriously? Barry has been featured in Mercenaries Reunion and Mercenaries 3D, both very recent games, so there's actually no reason to bring him back for RE6 Mercenaries as well, especially when you could have other more popular characters instead.
b) Who cares about Barry anyway? The fans are much more eager to play as Claire or Jill, and I'm sure the guys at Capcom know. Even Hunnigan would make more sense.
c) It has been confirmed several times that Albert Wesker is dead and will never return. Putting him in RE6 Mercenaries would only raise the false hope in some fans that he might return. Unless the Capcom guys have changed their mind about this.
d) And last but not least: No Piers?? Impossible. He's playable in story mode, so he has to be in Mercenaries. It's like a natrual law.
- yes, Piers is in there, sorry left off the list...Albert is dead I never said he wasnt but his spirit does live on in the game, Barry is very popular and his sandwichs are delicious!!!, jill and claire are done for resident evil 6 claire is not done for games but Jill is.. My source is very real, like i said two people ask a question about the same character out of the characters that were confirmed Id give you guys a good spoiler. You guys dont have to get mad or think I am a liar I am throwing a bone your way cause I am a fan. So stop doubting and two of you get asking, simple as that

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
What other spoilers has your contact given you?
Pm me of course lol

I don't mean to sound like I'm calling you a liar I just don't put full trust to people who say they "have a contact" on forums.
Nothing personal icant wait to play, whichever character is in.
Bit random for Barry though IMO.

HELLBOY1980

read my post , 2 people ask about a character we know about in the game..........I will give you a spoiler here!!! no private message I will not give anyone special treatment the spoiler will be for everyone here so its fair

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
- yes, Piers is in there, sorry left off the list...Albert is dead I never said he wasnt but his spirit does live on in the game, Barry is very popular and his sandwichs are delicious!!!, jill and claire are done for resident evil 6 claire is not done for games but Jill is.. My source is very real, like i said two people ask a question about the same character out of the characters that were confirmed Id give you guys a good spoiler. You guys dont have to get mad or think I am a liar I am throwing a bone your way cause I am a fan. So stop doubting and two of you get asking, simple as that

Wait a sec, so there's possibly gonna be a game with Claire in the future? Sweet!

Wayniiee

Sorry I don't believe you about jill is done for capcom never actually said that she would never be in a resident evil game again they just said she wasn't in resident evil 6 same with claire if I'm wrong then send me the source where they said it but as far as I know they never said that plus with all the fans that was demanding her and claire to be in this game it would be competly stupid to never put her in another game :)

HELLBOY1980

- Ive explained to everyone no p.m , Ive explained to everyone what to do if they want a spoiler, very simple directions..

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Sorry I don't believe you about jill is done for capcom never actually said that she would never be in a resident evil game again they just said she wasn't in resident evil 6 same with claire if I'm wrong then send me the source where they said it but as far as I know they never said that plus with all the fans that was demanding her and claire to be in this game it would be competly stupid to never put her in another game :)

That's his point though: it's his own source in Capcom. Capcom haven't released this information, he's got it from his source. The jury is still out on whether or not these rumours are true, but why would he lie? Especially since he's an active member on this forum. I'd just like to know who this source within Capcom is though, Hellboy - are they a high ranking member of Capcom and therefore their information can be trusted? I'm not saying you're lying, I'd just like to know more about the source. Is there any chance that they could have given you false information? :)

HELLBOY1980

Ok here 2nd person to ask - Give the spoiler about Sherry.
-her and jake are half brother and sister same mother! There you go guys enjoy! yes, jake is a wesker and
Jakes mother is also Annete Birkin making Jake and Sherry half siblings

HELLBOY1980

-this is a Ada freebie for you If your sad..:( -- there will be no amulet collectiing in Adas campaign, its like playing arkham city in a way..., its left at a cliffhanger and Alex Wesker is finally brought up !!

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
Can you clarify more on the whole Ada / Carla Radames clone?

Without saying who, does Leon, Chris, Jake, Sherry, Helena, Piers or Ada die? Simple yes or no.

Are there any old-school costumes? Leon RE2/RE4, Ada RE2/RE4, Chris RE1/RE5, etc?

Can Ada use her Hookshot in combat? To stun or pull enemies away/towards her?

Does Jill get mentioned at all in the game? Flashback, etc?

Thanks!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
If you need a second for the spoilers requested above, I'd like to know those too :)

Top Bottom