• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 True mercs info from my own Capcom source ! mercs spoilers!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Mercs character list:
Chris (both flashback and current)
Leon (both outfits)
Helena (same)
Sherry (same)
Jake (same)
Ada (and Carla as a bonus)
Carla (her original face, with her own weapon loadout)
HUNK (modified RE2 uniform to look more like in Operation Raccoon City)
Wesker (ported from RE5, no differences except in loadout)
Barry (in BSAA gear but nothing changed except loadout)

Different costumes will have the same loadout as the original character. Loadouts are now customizable but you have to level up as that character first. Experience is earned universally on all the modes but is seperated by characters, costumes are unlockable. You can also purchase to unlock all the costumes instantly and it'lll instantly move you up 10 "levels" (levels aren't numbered but are determined by BSAA rank, ex. Recruit, SGT, etc.)

HELLBOY1980

- i also found out Some Heavy duty secrets , but I wont spoil it for anyone !!! This game will blow true fans away with all the nods and lore it gives back to the fans! I did not read endings just character stories of people we already know about...the other people I deleted so I can still enjoy the story and be excited to all the twists and turns! Simply amazing , the fans will be happy just from the bios I read on the 6 characters is enough to shock and wow everyone!

DarkZhooter

바보
- i also found out Some Heavy duty secrets , but I wont spoil it for anyone !!! This game will blow true fans away with all the nods and lore it gives back to the fans! I did not read endings just character stories of people we already know about...the other people I deleted so I can still enjoy the story and be excited to all the twists and turns! Simply amazing , the fans will be happy just from the bios I read on the 6 characters is enough to shock and wow everyone!
Any chance that claire will be playable?

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
I'd like to believe you, really; I would.

But considering you don't have any substantial proof supporting this, it is kind of difficult to in honesty.

Feel free to send me a PM with these heavy duty secrets/spoilers and I can base my opinion on your viability on that, thanks!

HELLBOY1980

Any chance that claire will be playable?
-no claire at all...was hints to her in the game and what shes been doing. Sherry, Jake, Ustanak, and some other people I saw in the game that arent from the featured 6 really shocked me is all I will say about big suprises plus the biggest rumor that has been going around is untrue and even better than we thought! people that werent the big 6 campaign folks I was shocked to see and also playable in the campaign ! - I refuse to read the other peoples Bios or the ending stories on anyone or the game, I am keeping it all open for my own discovery to enjoy Oct 2nd:D !! None of this is a lie or me trolling. I just wanted to give the mercs to you guys because I feel thats not a big deal and anyone whos a resident evil fan has played Mercs and knows what to expect. - So everyone enjoy and get ready for a great game and organize your teams!

HELLBOY1980

I'd like to believe you, really; I would.

But considering you don't have any substantial proof supporting this, it is kind of difficult to in honesty.

Feel free to send me a PM with these heavy duty secrets/spoilers and I can base my opinion on your viability on that, thanks!
- you really want the spoilers ??? They are very big...I gave you some great info and hints. Every character has two outfits by the way...theres a lot of flash back in chris campaign with other co-op partners......not Piers or anyone in the mercs list I gave you either-thats all you get from me, cause its hinted in the merc info

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
- you really want the spoilers ??? They are very big...I gave you some great info and hints. Every character has two outfits by the way...theres a lot of flash back in chris campaign with other co-op partners......not Piers or anyone in the mercs list I gave you either-thats all you get from me, cause its hinted in the merc info

Yeah, sure, hit me up with a PM with everything you got! :)

JeffreyScott13

I would as well. I am going stirr crazy!

HELLBOY1980

I will tell you one thing from what i wrote that is all......Ask a question about one person from the game and I will tell you..thats out of everyone we know already and I will tell you . Pick good cause thats it! Like I said I will not read the endings or any other characters Bios that Capcom hasnt announced yet..I gave some great hints guys..figure out whats worth knowing right now out of my list and the first two people to really want to know I will post it here, also like I said I am not spoiling it for myself either by knowing the games outcome till october 2nd

Wayniiee

Me too I can't wait till the 2nd lol hope Jill is in it

HELLBOY1980

Mind messaging me this awesome info?
told you guys what to do on here.. If atleast two of you ask about one person I will answer a question about them. I am not blabbing out every spoiler. If its about any of the people we already know I will give you a good spoiler, but just one...So choose wisely!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Wow.. this is torture lol. I wanna know but I don't want to ruin the surprise...
*sigh* okay... I'd like a spoiler about Sherry :p guessing that a spoiler about her won't ruin anything too badly for me... right?:confused:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't really believe this either. I'm not accusing you of lying, but are you sure your source is trustworthy? Because there's more than just one thing wrong about that list:
a) Barry, seriously? Barry has been featured in Mercenaries Reunion and Mercenaries 3D, both very recent games, so there's actually no reason to bring him back for RE6 Mercenaries as well, especially when you could have other more popular characters instead.
b) Who cares about Barry anyway? The fans are much more eager to play as Claire or Jill, and I'm sure the guys at Capcom know. Even Hunnigan would make more sense.
c) It has been confirmed several times that Albert Wesker is dead and will never return. Putting him in RE6 Mercenaries would only raise the false hope in some fans that he might return. Unless the Capcom guys have changed their mind about this.
d) And last but not least: No Piers?? Impossible. He's playable in story mode, so he has to be in Mercenaries. It's like a natrual law.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
For the base game this is highly unbelievable if ud say they plan to add these characters later then it would be quite believable since its a big thing with REnet im sure they want a lot of content to give out. I wouldnt be surprised if they bring out all the Mercs characters from the old games for that purpose.

Top Bottom